Chapter 8

( continuation from Halloween)

The cat shifters could barely keep their hands off each other, stripping one another out of their clothes, sounds of lips meeting and parting, mewls, moans, and meows. The Halloween party wasn't even that good, there wasn't any entertainment or anything going on in general - it was just any regular party. Though, Theodore met a interesting shifter. He hoped to see Stephanie again and learn more about her.

Well, he had to focus on his lovers - the way they looked at him, begging for him, teasing, their scent intoxicating him. He wanted to change a few rules and experiment with some things.

"In the playroom, now." The Maine Coon ordered. His kittens immediately did what they were told - leaving their bedroom and going into an another room which was the playroom. Different toys and bondage items were displayed on the wall, waiting to be used. Theodore observed them, deciding on what to play with his lovers. The interior of the room was plain, white walls and wooden floor. The only furniture in the room was the king sized bed.

Theodore grabbed a wooden paddle that had the words, 'Bad Kitten' labeled on it. He handmade the paddle himself. He then approached the cat shifters on the bed and smirked - "Who has been a bad kitten today?" He asked, his gold eyes glistening in mischief. They looked at each other then all eyes set on Kyong who had confusion on his face.

"I-I wasn't a bad kitten..!"

"Yes he was, he dreamt of Eadric fucking him again." Apollo blurted out and laughed.

"No! That's not tru-!"

"It gets even worse, he told us that he loved how the way his cock felt in his ass."

Theodore gritted his teeth, gripping the handle of the paddle tightly - the mention of Eadric made his blood boil. The gray Nebelung hissed at the Norwegian Forest Cat and made an attempt to scratch him on his bare chest which Theodore had stopped. He removed Kyong from the bed and had him laid on the cold floor with his ass up, "I don't care if it wasn't true but you can't keep trying to hurt others." He held the paddle in the air then brought it down to smack his ass.

"We're counting all the way up to 30, that's 1."

Kyong whined, he didn't really had a high pain tolerance and wrapped his tail around his bum. "Please, Theodore! I'll be good, I promise!" He exclaimed.

"You'll be a good kitten all right once you've learned your lesson."

________________

When the cat shifters came back from the party, Jarvis had already finished Friday The 13th. He mentally groaned when the saw the looks on their faces at each other, it was a obvious sign that they were going to have intercourse again. Not wanting to constantly hear them all the time, he left the house to take a walk. He didn't know the exact time but it was still midnight.

The night sky and cool breeze calmed him. There wasn't anyone out this late which he couldn't blame, some people had curfews. So lost in his thoughts, he bumped into what felt like a wall and nearly fall down backwards. His eyes then met a pair of glowing gold ones. Jarvis gulped - this was a predator shifter. He took a step back and turned around to walk away when the shifter grabbed him by his shoulder.

"He really thought that he would keep you all to himself."

The shifter turned the dog back around to face him. A smirk formed on the predator's lips, "I'm Eadric, the shifter in charge around here." He let out a dark chuckle and began to stroke Jarvis's fluffy cream ears.

Is this the "Eadric" guy they talked about? Why did he had to be tall, intimidating, and scary? The Chow Chow politely removed the male's hand from his ears, "I-I...don't like to be touch there..and please be nice to Theodore too.." He avoided eye contact with Eadric. The mixed shifter laughed, "Oh, you little innocent pup-"

Jarvis pushed the other male away once he heard those words. His emotions getting to the best of him and he snapped, "Look here, just because you're some strong shifter or whatever, doesn't mean you can bother others!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists. "Also, I would appreciate it if you didn't call me pup or little because clearly I'm a grown man so I'm not a pup.." He said, not waiting for a response from the mixed shifter - he shifted and ran off back to the house.

Eadric was completely caught off guard with the dog shifter's reaction. He ended up finding it amusing. This boy was feisty and might be hard to crack open.

"If he only knew who I really was."

[ Last edited; December 4th 2021]