Sixteen

Leo will be leaving tomorrow for 'business' and I am a little nervous. He have never have to leave for so long and the little information he provided me with didn't help my anxiety.

He was now in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I was sitting on the bed looking at the full moon outside. When I heard the pipe at the bathroom sink running I got up and went over.
I stopped and leaned against the door frame and watched as he dry his face with his towel and look at me in the mirror. He smile and I return it. He motioned for me to come closer with his fingers and I moved instantly.

He grip my waist gently and move my hair from my face. He leaned down and press his lips to mine and I opened my mouth and let him explore.
While he was kissing me  his hands slipping in my sweatpants, his strong and gentle hands began to stroke me, his hands, his lips, his tongue were too much.

Leo knows what he did doing to me. My nipples are getting hard and I wanted more. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan in his mouth.

He was slow, rhythmic, gentle, moving down my body with his other hand. He stopped for a moment and broke the kiss. He opened the country drawer and took out a bottle of lube. I was breathing heavily at this point and that's when I realize how hard he was. I could feel in pressed against me. Leo then lifted me up and walked with me into the bedroom and place me on the bed. I took my bottom off and got to work.

There was a sharp brief pain but then pleasure took over,as he moved him fingers in and out and I cried out from it. No more pain.Just the sweetness.
I pulled him down and attached my lips to him and use my hand to remove his towel.

He run his fingers just down the insides of my thighs, all the way to your knees, and then he slightly part then further so that I was wide open for him. He lean down and lick the tip of my d*ck, still fingering me. "I love you."I moan

Leo chuckled and continued his work. I was a moaning mess and Leo was enjoying it. He kiss the inside of my thighs then lean sat up and remove his finger. I whine and the lost but then I remembered I was gonna get something better. I stare at him as he coated his d*ck with lube, the moon light shining on his face and firm body made him look so beautiful .He is.
He smirk when he saw me looking at him. I blush and bit my lip. Leo leaned down and stared kissing my neck distracting me as he pushed himself into me. I bit my lip as I felt a slight pain but quickly it was gone like it was never there in the first place. "I love you too."

It was my turn to laugh. I moan when Leo pushed deeper in me and goosebumps appear on my skin when he started breathing on my neck and ear. He started to move slowly. My hands were running up and down his back as he thrust into me.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I already miss you."