Chapter 31

Taehyung walked through the long hallways, not knowing where to go or where to look for the smaller boy. He didn't know Jimin that well, but he knew Jimin did something with computers so that's exactly what he's been looking for. Only problem with that was that Taehyung had no idea where the computers were or were he himself was for that matter. It had been ten minutes since he had left Jungkook and the others and he found himself to be completely lost inside the building. He didn't know why he chose to wander off to the left side of the building, the side he hadn't been to yet but somehow his gut told him Jimin would be there. Well, he couldn't find Jimin at all and now Taehyung also didn't know where he was. Instead of only one problem he now had two and he wasn't pleased with that at all. He didn't know how he could get back to the others and he also didn't know where to look for Jimin.

With a deep sigh Taehyung turned another corner, hoping to see something that could tell him where he was. That wasn't the case though, more white and empty walls lay before him. Panic slowly started to raise in Taehyung's body. What if he never found his way back, what if they had to go look for him too, what if he ended up dying in these walls. His breath fastened and he started to run through the hallways, hoping to find a way out of this maze of white empty hallways.

A sob started to make his way up in Taehyung's throat until his eyes fell on something on his right. Huge cables lay on the floor in another hallway on Taehyung's right. Cables with all sorts of coloured lights on them, cables in different colours and two thick grey ones. Taehyung walked over to the hallway, following the cables through the building. Taehyung's didn't know much about this hightech technology stuff, but even he could understand that this wasn't leading to a normal television or computer. He slowly walked through the long hallways, hoping to find Jimin at the end of the cables. His search suddenly had became a whole lot easier and he slowly started to calm down while still walking alongside the thick and coloured cables.

Taehyung turned two more corners, ending up in a hallway with just one door. A door with a huge hole in the bottom to let the cables through. Taehyung's eyes flickered over the door, slowly making his way over to it and not knowing if he should knock or not. He couldn't enter such a room right away, right?

With slight hesitation Taehyung lifted up his arm, knocking softly on the door. Silence fell over the hallway, not a sound coming from inside the room. Taehyung's eyes roamed through the hallway and over the door once again before he knocked a second time. "Jimin? Are you in there?"

Again it became completely silent inside the hallway. Taehyung walked a little closer to the door, putting his ear against it to hear if there was any sound inside. At first he could only hear the buzzing and little beeps coming from what he guessed were the computers inside, but after a few seconds he believed he heard a soft sob coming from behind the door. "Jimin?" Taehyung tried again, but again there was no reaction. Taehyung pressed his ear yet again against the door, trying to make out another sound that could be Jimin and after a few seconds he was met with another sob coming from behind the door. "Jimin, it's Taehyung."

Taehyung took a small step backwards, considering if he should just try to open the door since Jimin was clearly not opening it for him. Deciding that opening it himself was his best option for now taehyung reached over to the door handle. He placed his fingers on top of it, pushing softly on it and hoping that Jimin hadn't locked the door behind himself.

A huge sigh of relief left Taehyung's body the moment the door easily opened before him. With a soft push Taehyung pushed the door away from him, getting a clear view of the room behind it. His eyes immediately widened at the sight before him, the whole room was packed with computers and everything that belonged to them. Lights flickered everywhere and cables filled the whole floor. In the corner of the room stood one small desk with a chair before it. A chair that was currently occupied by a crying Jimin.