Chapter Fifteen 💧

**Its better masking your feelings than letting everyone walk over them ***
Flashback ***continuation

"Hey beautiful can I buy you a drink? "

"No I'm good "I say at the same time KK decides to say"Ooh yea you can, I'm heading over there my boyfriend just arrived "

I'm left glaring at her as she winks at me and heads over to my brother.

I decide to order another drink as I stare at the stranger. I notice something familiar about him that I saw somewhere,

"Who are you? "I ask after a while of silence.

"James Mathews it is"He says smirking at me. "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Don't you dare call me sweetheart, and my name is Bianca "

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady. "He says looking at me. "Why is it that you look alike with Janella Salvador?"

"You tell me about it , I didn't know? "

"Ooh,, "he says

We continue talking of non important things until we are all fully drunk. That's when we decide to move to the dance floor.

"Bianca, let's head upstairs,"He says after a moment of making out. I nod not understanding what we are headed for upstairs. Within two minutes, we are in the first empty room available.

       ***Next Morning ***
I wake up with the worst hangover I ever had .I look at my surroundings and note I'm in a hotel room, NAKED!. Wait what,,, why am I naked. I look beside me and notice a guy asleep also naked.

Ooh no! It can't have happened, I stand up and notice that am sore on my lady parts. SHIT  it happened. I get up and dress up quickly making sure ive not woken up the guy. Its my childhood crush James.As much as I want to stay I can't. I hurry out of the room towards the control room of the bar since its my parents.

"Hey Jace, can I see all the survailance of yesterday night  and today morning? "I tell the guy in charge of the survailance.

"And who are you miss? "He asks me not knowing who I am. SHIT the mask. I quickly remove it and he confirms who I am.

"Am sorry Miss I didn't know you were the one, over here "

I deleted all of yesterdays footages and also today's that has me in it. "Is there any other of these footages anywhere else? "

"No ma'am it is only here.? "I thank him and head towards one of the rooms that is always saved for any of the  Collins family Incase we decide to sleep here. I quickly shower and make sure am free from any germs or evidence from the famous night before and head out dressed as Miss Blue and a hood on top of my blue dress.

As I head out, I notice James talking to one of the workers here and decide to eavesdrop.

"Have you seen a girl about fifteen heading out of here ?"The person only shakes his head and says something inaudible ."She was dressed in a black short dress and has black hair"The person says something again and James only shrugs ,I decide to step in, I know James won't notice me since I'm in a hood.

"Hello Maria, "I say to the worker talking to James ."Is there a problem here? "I talk using my authorization voice.

"No ma'am there's no problem here, these gentleman was looking for a lady called Bianca. "I only nod and wish her a good day and head over to my car without throwing James a glance.