Part 6

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi

Then you turn your head to the front. you close your eyes.

Both you and his body swing slowly from left to right. Listening to the sound of rain.

You love this feeling.

It really warms your heart.

Suddenly he turned your small figure around facing him.

His left hand slowly tracing your side face down to your neck caressing it with so much gentle and care.

You don't know if it's just the weather outside or it's just you, feeling something weird were rising up your body.

The knots feeling in your tummy keep on growing.

You stared at his little cat eyes.

You know that look.
That deep dark eyes that were looking straight into your soul.

Then he pulled your body towards him closing the gap between you and him.

Your hand landed on his chest.
You can feel his heart beating so fast just like you.

Both of you guys breath become heavier.

Then he leans towards you and connecting your lips together.

You were questioning if you're making the right decision by kissing him back but then you just giving in and kissed him back.

Passionately and full of lust.

You can feel he smiling in between the kiss.

His hands slowly went down to your waist, gripping the both sides of them.

He lifted you up and he wraps your leg around his waist, never break the kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck.

Playing with the back of his hair.

He threw away all the things that were on his desk. He sits you on the table and pulled away from the kiss.

"are you sure about this? Do you want this?" He asked you as you guys were panting, gasping for air.

You look at him because you aren't sure if this is what you want but out of nowhere your head makes a nods and you say...

"make me feel like I'm in heaven... please" with that he smashed his lips on you...

(You can already guess what happened next)

You were rested on his bare chest on the couch inside his room.

Drawing some pattern on his chest which is

I love you

You lift up your head and look at him who is sleeping peacefully.

You smiled looking at his cute face.

You shook your head as you remember on what happened just now.

You just had sex with your boss and it is the sex ever.

"Oh my god I can't believe it. I just had sex with Yoongi" you whisper to yourself and buried your shy face on his chest.

"How was it?" You flinch hearing that.

You look up and see smirking Yoongi looking at you.

"Goshh you scared me. I ah-... can we not talk about this. This is so embarrassing" you cover your face with your hand.