Frequently Asked Questions

Alright guys! Another FAQ. Go ahead and ask your questions and when I get a good chunk I will respond to them all!

~~~~~~~~

Here are the questions and answers!

~~~~~~~~

BannyDanny asks:

What happened to Adam when he crossed the veil to Mene?

Torture. More than likely an eternity of it. He did something that harmed not only Lilith but Mene as well and that is not acceptable. As he also hurt Mene, her brothers would wish to help punish him as well because no one harms their little sister and gets away with it. I can tell you that he is probably going to wish for death the minute it starts cause it will be brutal.

~~~~~~~~

foodslover1 asks:

When will you start the next book?

I can't actually answer that as I have two projects in the queue ahead of it. So I don't actually know.

Also how many kids would Lilith and Micheal have?

I am not at liberty to discuss that information.

~~~~~~~~

Batman_At_The_Disco asks:

What comes next?

In the series or for my writing? In the Forgotten series A Handful of Daffodils is next but for my writing the next on the docket is book three of the Modern Cliches novella series, Are You Sh!tting Me.

~~~~~~~~

Hi_Maudlin asks:

Can we please find out what happens with Mene and Adam?

They get married and live happily ever after cause Mene likes bad bois. UwU

I'm kidding, she and her brothers torture him. A lot.

Will we ever hear about Micheal and Lilith's child?

Yes.

What's their name?

~~~~~~~~

panda-lady asks:

Is the next MC new or do we know them?

You do not. You won't know pretty much a lot of the characters introduced but we do see some old favourites later in the book, I promise you that.

~~~~~~~~