Miracles Happen ✨

(London's P.O.V)

I woke up with my hair everywhere and my head on August's chest. I'on know what he doin' but it's gettin' to me.. but I still wanna see my family. I wonder if they'll even notice it's me. August did make me dye my hair and change my eye color, so it's probably hard to notice me now I can't even get on Instagram!

Anyways I got up and took a relaxing bath releasing all the bad thinking and stuff and then I just put August's clothes on again because they're comfortable and then I went downstairs and seen a can, August was sleep so it probably wouldn't hurt to look.

I opened the can and seen bags.. actually stacks of weed! and I seen a couple blunts and lighters, I took a blunt and light it and I took a puff and started coughing then I got used to it and I just laid back on the couch and closed my eyes continuing.

(August's P.O.V)

I woke up and seen London gone I got up went into the bathroom and wiped my face and brushed my teeth, then I went downstairs and seen London smokin' MY blunts I was mad but then I wasn't and she had her eyes closed so she must've been relaxin', I went over to her and took the blunt out her hand and put it out I did her little stand when she crossed her arms and looked at her.

London: What?

August: (girl voice) What are you doing with my blunt?

London: (giggles and shrugs) I don't know

August: You're high

London: Uh, no I not

August: You can't see your family while you're high

London: I wanna see my fam! (sits up straight with red eyes and goes in the kitchen and drinks some milk)

August: Don't drink all my milk!

London: (goes back in the living room with less red eyes) I feel better

August: Wait... Are you gonna call me out ?

London: Nah, I ain't like that

August: You know I... love you right..

London: Ye--, wait what?

August: I.. love you

London: Well if you didn't act the way you did in middle/high school I would've probably been with you, but noo be a stalker

August: I'm SORRY! I didn't know any better back then but i've changed.. a lot

London: True.. but then I can't call you out because you bought me clothes got me food and everything, and i'm surprised you ain't beat me cause I got a smart mouth

August: and you stubborn as hell

London: Cause I don't like when people tell me what to do

August: I know but go get dressed

London: Come with me

August: Why?

London: Because, just come!

August: Shid, I'on like when people tell me what to do either

They go upstairs and London picks out matching outfits for them she has a plan for when she sees her family because of course they're going to be asking all sorts of questions like 'Where have you been?' or 'Do you know who took you?!' London put her hair in her signature hairstyle which were two buns on each side and they soon left going to London's house.

20 min later

(Nobody's P.O.V)

They pull up in the drive way and London looks at August nervously and smiles a little. August looks back and does the same.