CHAPTER 7

ISHAAN'S POV

I wake up at 5:00 am and go to the personalized gym I have in the house. I work out for about an hour and go take a shower and get ready. I goo down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast but I find an intruder sitting and eating some cereal like it's his own house. " who allowed this dog to come inside the house?" I ask no one in particular. The dog looks at me with narrow eyes " this dog your talking to is your one and the only best friend you have." He says flattering himself. I shake my head and sit in front of him to have breakfast.

Yash is the only friend I have and he is the most trustworthy. I have known him since we were 5 years old and their dad is our partner and that's how I know him. And now we both are partners.

We finish our breakfast "on a serious note, aunty Ji ( used as respect to elders)called me as she couldn't reach you to take you home as uncle Ji is not well " I sign as I knew my dad has something up his sleeves. I look at him "I'll go home and you go to the office and finish the project last details" I say pointing a finger at him. He salutes me " YES SIR!" and off he goes. I go to the garage which has my car collections which is one of my favorites except for my camera's collection in the house. I take my Audi R8 and go to my parent's house.

I reach within an hour and the maid opens the door for me. I go into the kitchen as I know my mom would be making breakfast. I go and hug her from the back. She gets startled but puts a loving hand on my head " aagaye beta! ( u came, son)" I nod and rest my head on her shoulders. I'm a mommy's boy but I love my dad also . " your papaji is in the master room on the second floor. You go I'm coming just in a sec" I give her a kiss on the cheek and go to my dad's room.

" papaji," I say as I enter the room and touch his legs as respect and sit beside his bed. He puts down the newspaper he was reading. I could see my picture on the front page from yesterday's night. " I'm proud of you beta( son). I'm very happy" he says putting his hand on my head. I smile. I won the youngest billionaire award last night. " why did you call me papa. I know when you say Ma to call me something will be wrong" I say and he clears his throat a little and adjusts his posture and says " why are you asking? can't it be that I want to see my son?" he says trying to avoid eye contact " papa you saw me like 2 days ago." I say pointing out the truth and before I can ask anything my mom enters the room with breakfast. " Anu look at your son! He is now in a big position to question me" he complains to Ma "just tell him then" my mom simply shrugs. My dad looks at me " I'm not giving you a choice in this. So its an order" he says in a serious tone and he continues without giving me a chance to question " I know that you don't like to do interviews but my friend who is a CEO of VOGUE INDIA wants you to do an interview for them for next month edition. So you're going to do it as I gave my word to him and you know how I feel about that" he says in one breath . I sign as I know as Indian culture goes if you once you give your word you have to do it anyway.

With some convincing and threatening to break my favorite car I agree. My siblings are at college so I couldn't meet them so I say goodbye and reach the office by 10:00 am.

As soon as I enter the building I see some employees sitting nicely and chatting gossip when they have to do work. I go near them and stand there " I think it would be better to go to work" I say but they don't notice me and keep on chatting. I hate people who don't take their job seriously. My assistant comes down and stands beside me and calls this group of 3 people who are really busy. Now their attention is on me they stand up immediately " I want their resignation letter by afternoon" I say to my assistant and turn towards them " you have your whole life to gossip now ." I say and go to my office without another word.

I go and answer the pending emails and set the meetings for the week. I was about to send the schedule to Raina, my assistant, I hear a knock on the door. " I heard that you fired some employees?" there is only one person right now who can question me. I look at Yash and shrug "they were of no use and they were gossiping" I casually tell. Yash just signs as he knows there is no pointing in arguing with me. " btw why did uncle call you" " ugh! I have to do an interview for a magazine whose CEO is apparently my dad's friend" I say in a frustrated tone.

After a short talk, Yash goes back into his office and continues the project which we got recently. At the end of the end, I go home and cook something simple and get back to work. I close my laptop as I finish my plans for the new project interior design. I look at the bedside clock which reads 2:00 am. I decided to sleep as I have to go to the office early tomorrow. I message Raina to fit the interview in my schedule and to inform the CEO later.  

Ishaan's outfit

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this chapter

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this chapter. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments section below. Don't forget to vote. Thank you
Love Ashley ❤