𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Get up," Johanna said from the other side of the training floors. "You insisted on training."

Daphne blew out a loud breath, turning her head to Johanna, who was still holding her ax. "I'm done," she said, not making any move to stand up from her laying position. "I don't want to be beaten again." She pouted. With an ax, there was no way of winning against Johanna. Daphne had seen every inch of the floor.

"A bit of a sore loser?" Johanna asked, walking over to the girl.

"Sore body, yes," Daphne took the extended hand, groaning dramatically when she was pulled up by the taller woman. "Can't we do something else?"

"Something you can win?" She asked, a grin forming on her lips. Daphne pushed her shoulder, moving to get a drink.

"Preferably something that involves sitting or a hot bath," she sipped her water, her body aching. She'd been training for a few days in a row, and was sick of falling to the floor and Johanna saying "dead girl" every few minutes. She was good. Better than Daphne had even expected.

Rolling her eyes, Johanna put the ax aside. "Fine, we can do something else," she said, Daphne moving back to the training floor. "What do you want to do?"

Sighing once again, slumping her shoulders, Daphne said: "Nothing," Johanna playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well, you have to give me something to work with,"

God, why was she so annoying that day? Daphne would do anything to make her shut up. Normally, she wouldn't have anything against stopping early. "What's wrong?" She then demanded. "We've been training for maybe two hours, why don't you want to quit?"

Every part of the room seemed to be more interesting than Daphne at the moment, and she avoided the question by walking towards the door. "You want to get rid of me so badly?" She said. "Fine, I'll leave."

"Johanna --" Daphne sighed, not sure why she was so agitated, but asking about it seemed to not work at all. "Fine. Hand to hand?"

"Now we're talking," she said, turning around. Daphne swore she saw something that resembled relief gleam in her eyes, although she was soon forced to stop looking at Johanna's insanely pretty eyes when a fist came soaring towards her face.

"What the hell?!" Daphne gasped, ducking right in time. "Not fair!"

She dodged another blow, although her fist grazed her head. Despite the situation, Daphne grinned, knowing she might have the advantage. Johanna was on edge, although she didn't say what the reason was, it was quite obvious. She was focussed, but her head was not completely in the moment. Daphne was curious, but wouldn't ask. If Johanna wanted to have a fight -- maybe even needed it -- she'd give it to her. She'd give Johanna everything she asked her to.