Card 1: Jack of Diamond

A woman sat on the top of a roof, the rain was pouring down onto her, soaking her. But she didn't care, her attention was on her small blade in her hands as she was repeatedly tapping it against her hand, she looks out across to the studio complex and saw someone getting ready for another hunt as he was brushing his teeth.

She exhales sadly to herself, watching him as he spits out the toothpaste and turns off his bathroom light and headed for his room, then he closes his blinds and sat in front of his computer. The Woman in black stood up, walking along the edge of the roof, then pulls out her cell and speed dials someone. She raised her phone to her ear and waited as it was ringing. She stops as she heard the line being picked up. "Yeah?" the man answers her, sighing as he was exhausted "Is it done?" she asks him. He didn't answer her.

She then turns and walks the other way, "I said, is it done?" she asks again. "You weren't supposed to relieve me." he reminds her, she smirks as she turns back and strides down the other way. "What can I say? I felt the need to get out, enjoy the cold fresh air," she answers him. "You like him, don't you. You like watching him?" he taunts her, but she remained neutral. "Say whatever helps you sleep at night," she answers as she turns and locks her eyes on the apartment. "We're going to kill him. do you understand that?" the man informs her.

But she shook her head with a smirk. "No, not him. Morpheus believes he's The One," she informs him. "Do you?" the man asks her. She looks away and strides. "What I believe doesn't matter," she answers him. "You don't, do you?" he questions her. She scoffs, "As I said, what I believe doesn't-- wait." she states as she heard clicking on the line. "What's the sound?" she questions. "What sound?" he asks her. Then she stiffens. "Are you sure no one is listening in?" she questions him. "Yeah, of course, I'm sure." he answers her, but she shook her head, "I have to go," she states, hanging up her phone and jumps onto the roof and ran to find her partner, knowing that trouble was coming.

~8~8~8~

Officers shine their light as they were at the hotel the head looks back at the others, then signals them, then the one in the back of the squad quickly steps up to the front, carefully walking down the hall as the others hurried after him, they pass the old wires hanging from the ceiling, faded lights were flicking through the roofs of the broken down doors, the wall were covered in rust and winter moss.

Then they came to a stop where their unnamed source told them where the terrorist would be, the formed a wall in front of the door 303, then as one stood in front of the door, the leader nods his head and the door was kicked in, they hurried in like ants as they shined their lights and there was a woman, dressed in black, her black hair slick back as she was completely and unsurprised from the sudden burst into the room.

The officer raised their guns and kept them aimed right at her, "Freeze! Police!" the man calls out as the woman was sitting calmly in her chair. "Hands-on your head! Do it! Do it now!" the other officer orders her. She exhales and slowly raised her hands up.

~8~8~8~

Outside of the Hotel officers were gathered at the front door, radios going off like crazy as a special agent from the government drove up to the hotel. Getting the officers' attention as the three agents step out and looked up at the hotel where the terrorist was said to be. "Lieutenant." Agent Smith said, straightening out his suit, turning his attention to the Lieutenant. "Oh, shit." the Lieutenant mutters to himself.

Then, agent Smith, his partners walk closer towards him, "Lieutenant, you were given specific orders." Smith reminds him, the Lieutenant raised his hand, "Hey, I'm just doing my job. You give me that Juris-my-dick-tion crap, you can cramp it up to your ass." the Lieutenant informs him. Agent Smith was not surprised at his attitude as he looks up at the hotel, momentarily. "The orders were for your protection." Agent Smith informs him, but the Lieutenant just laughs.