Part (16)

(3rd POV)

"I'll give you some privacy". Jimin smiled before exiting the room leaving only Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoons heart broke even more at the sight of his husband laying on the hospital bed with wires and pipes surrounding him.

He took small steps and held the olders hand in his own.

"I'm so sorry....." Namjoon whispered feeling a tear slip from his eye and roll down his cheek.

"I promise you I will find him and I will make him pay....." Namjoon muttered feeling his heart ache.

He was going to do everything in his power to get a hold of Jeon...and as soon as he does that he was going to make him pay.

~

"Jungkook you need to stop treating Namjoon hyung in that way". Jimin spoke softly putting a hand on the youngers shoulder.

"He could've been there for him Jiminie....he could've stopped this..." Jungkooks eyes teared up all over again.

"We could've been there too....and we tried our best just like he did... if it wasn't for him then Jin hyung wouldn't have even gotten to the hospital in time". Jimin added.

"I just can't lose Jin hyung too....Jiminie I've already lost mom I can't lose him too". And with that Jungkook broke down in tears in the middle of the hospital.

Jimin pulled the younger in for a tight hug and tried to calm him down.

He knew Jungkook was more affected by this....But it was a habit of Jungkooks to act like he was strong when he wasn't.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung were surprised to see this side of Jungkook.

They have seen him cry...but this time it was so different.

It was as if he was a 5 year old that got lost in a mall....

"It's gonna be okay....he will be okay...." Jimin whispered assuring things into the youngers ears as he tried to hold back the tears.

At this moment Taehyung realized just how hurt and weak Jungkook really was.

He wasn't as strong as he always claimed to be....

That cold shoulder that Jungkook always gave Taehyung when he still had his memories....

He finally understood what the words on that paper meant.....

'He stayed away from me to keep me safe....he couldn't bare lose someone else' Taehyung thought now feeling more guilty than ever.

If Jungkook found out that for this whole time Taehyung was lying about who he really was.....

He didn't want to think about what would happen.

~

(TIME SKIP)

It's already been 3 months and Jin was still in a coma....and there were no signs of recovery.

Jimin and Yoongi would visit everyday and stay with him until visiting hours were over.

As for Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung...well let's just say that these three created a trio and are still trying to find who did this.

Although Namjoon already knows it was Jungkooks father....he knew the younger wasn't going to believe him.

Of course Taehyung took the role of informing Namjoon about the fact that Jungkook still believes his father is a good man.

And so they decided to keep quite for now and track down Jungkooks father without him knowing.