The Pool 'Party' PT1 // smut

B/f = Best Friend
————————————————————
You were so close to falling asleep before the loud bell sounded through you ears. You sighed and gathered your biology books and pens.

You step outside the stuffy classroom and c/n is standing near your locker. You go a light shade of pink. You guys have been friends for about 4 of years and you caught feelings for him about a year ago.

"Hey y/n!" He shoots you with finger guns. You give him a fake worried glance and you both burst out in laughter. "So," he starts, "Wanna come to the pool party this afternoon?"

You place stuff in the locker and look back at him. "I'm not sure if I can, I have a project due next Monday and I want to get a start on it." You day as you lock your locker and pick you bag up from the ground.

You really wanted to but you didn't want to embarrass yourself. "Come on y/n! It will be so fun!" You consider bringing your friend. "Can b/f come too?" A little bit of hurt flashes through his eyes. Why?

"I-I mean I guess." He rubs the back of his neck and tries not to look down. "Cool! Your house?" He nods "4:00pm" and gives me a hug, causing my face to go a shade of red. "Bye." He says and you wave, watching him as he goes and catches up with his friends.

You scream on the inside and rush to your car. You call b/f immediately and explain everything that happened and you guys meet at your house. B/f grabs your face and screams and you do the same.

She pulls you inside by the arm. "I brought some of my sexiest swimsuits for you to where." She states seriously. "Did he tell you a time?" You nod. "4:00pm." She glances at the clock and moves faster.

You check it too and it's 3:45pm! B/f shoves the swimsuit into your chest. You went into the bathroom and changed into it. You could not believe what you saw in the mirror.

 You could not believe what you saw in the mirror

It looked perfect!

You walked out and b/f gasped. "Girl, he gonna get so hard instantly!" You laugh and blush slightly. "I'm not coming babe." She says as she packs up the other suits she brought.

You spin around fast. "Why??" She chucks me a pair of black, ripped denim short shorts and a light blue crop top. "Because of what you told me over the phone, he hesitated when you asked if I could come and I haven't heard anyone say there was a party for the most popular guy in school. I think he just wants you to himself."

She sticks her hip out and places her hand there. You don't know what to say. "I'll see you tomorrow!" she excitedly states and hugs you. "Bye!" You laugh. "Don't forget to call me and tell me every detail." She grabs your shoulders and looks into your eyes. "Got it?" She goes serious again. "Got it." You repeat.

She smiles, grabs her bag and walks out the door and out of the house. You check the time, 3:56 pm. You chuck on the clothes b/f gave you over the swimsuit, put on some shoes and head outside.

His house isn't that far away so you decide to walk. You arrive and knock on his door. All you hear is footsteps, no music, no chatter, just his footsteps.

The door swings open and he looks you up and down. "Hey." He smiles. "Hi!" You reply. You peak around inside and c/n is snapped out of some sort of trance and moves out of the doorway to let you in. "Thanks." You squeak.

"So," You start and turn around to face him. "Where's the party at?" You question. He goes bright red and rubs the back of his neck. "There actually isn't a.. party." He slightly laughs. You nod, a little taken back.

"I need to tell you something." He walks over and presses his hand on the small of your back to lead you outside where the pool is.

He takes his shirt off next to you and walks backwards into the pool, looking at you. "You coming in?" He asks as his eyes rake down your body.

You swallow hard and nod. You look at him, "A little bit of privacy please?" You say. He jumps a bit and nods while turning around. You slip off the light blue crop top and peel down the denim shorts.

You see him turn slightly from the corner of your eye. You just smirk and ignore it.

You turn towards him. "You done yet?" He asks like a child. "Yea." You hum. He turns around and his eyes take in your body. You swear his e/c eyes got a bit darker as he bites his lip.

"So," you begin as you test the water with your toes. "It's heated y/n. You have been in this pool before." He chuckles. You roll your eyes as you walk down the steps. "I know I'm just testing it, it's a little habit of mine." You murmur.

"As I was going to say," you walk up to him. "What where you going to say?" He grabs your hips and you yelp. "Thing is," he moves closer and puts his lips at your ear. "I can never take my eyes off you," his hands move to your thighs. "You are so fucking beautiful," his hand slips between your legs and you gasp, getting wet instantly. "I love you, y/n." He whispers.

His hand goes under your swimsuit bottoms and you wrap your arms around his neck. His finger pushes through your folds and you tug at the roots of his hair and a deep groan rips though his body and travels straight through you.

He moves you two over to the wall of the pool and presses you up against it. His non occupied hand travels up to your cheek and you lean into his palm. He presses his lips up against yours and you react instantly.

His fingers start to circle your clit and you gasp into the kiss, he smiles against your lips as he inserts his index finger.

————————————————————
Pt 2 coming soooonnnnn