T R A P P E D

CHAPTER: 13

ZANDER

Zander stood in the enormous throne room. It was gold, glass, and white marble. Stone, cold and uninviting. He heard a slight slam and turned to see two tall guards holding a scared, devastated, and dirty looking Micheal. 

"Micheal!" Zander called, urgency in his voice.

Micheal was dropped to the ground by two guards, and he ran to Zander. Zander grabbed Micheal, pulling the shaking boy into his arms. He felt Micheal's sob's racking his body. Zander quietly shushed him, rocking him back and forth. Zader was terrified.  

It hurt for him to admit it, he loved Celeste, more than anything else in the world. He knew by having a mate, she would in major danger. He loved her, he was scared, the last days had been horrible looking for her and not being able to find her until a call came in and he knew who it was.

His brother.

The pure evil, angry, dangerous Rouge King. Zander and his brother Luke had fought and battled for years, between Zander, the most powerful pack and his brother who had been banished, for his dangerous and horrible treatment towards women. Zander didn't tolerate men who would beat their mates or any women for that matter. He let out a low growl. 

"Where the fuck is he?" The guards cowered back slightly. One to the left cleared his throat.

"He will be out shortly, he's taking care of.... business." 

Zander sighed, he wasn't in control anymore. He hadn't any of his warriors, he couldn't risk it. Luke would kill Celeste if Zander started anything. 

- - -

CELESTE

Celeste's hair was being pulled, her body poked and prodded. She could feel the tears in her eyes, and the heavyweight on her heart. She didn't want to do this. She loved Zander, she didn't want to hurt him. She wanted to marry him, and start a family, be queen, prove to the nation and the pack that she was stronger than she looked. She wanted to take care of Micheal and grow old with Zander. 

Luke's maids were 'fixing' her. Making her look presentable, and after she would reject Zander, she ould marry and mate with Luke. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and stared out the window. 

The maids slipped her into a giant white ballgown, her 'wedding dress'. Then they laced to silver heels, one on each foot. Her hair was done up into a low bun. She hated everything about the way she looked in this outfit. When she got married she had wanted a lace, long sleeve, tight wedding dress, something romantic, not something as flashy and extravagant as she as wearing. She had wanted a braided half up and half down, with curls to show off her long, beautiful, voluminous hair. 

Luke entered the bathroom, clearing his throat and signaling for the maids to lead. They did. 

"You look beautiful." His voice was raspy, it sounded disgusting, evil, unlike Zanders's voice. Husky, melodic and soft. She felt a tear escape her eye but quickly brushed away before Luke could notice. She had a plan. She was not going to give up, never would she marry this man. 

"It's time to leave." Celeste followed Luke down the marble staircase, and behind him into the beautiful throne room. She could smell, the familiar and intoxicating smell of her mate. Her heartbeat at a hundred miles per minute. 

_ _ _

ZANDER

He smelled her, even before she entered. The opened with a creak in stepped his brother,  then Celeste. To his surprise she wasn't dirty, she was dressed up in a white ballgown, a wedding dress. 

Luke stepped foreword. 

"Brother, it's good to see you." 

Zander growled "Cut the shit. What do you want?"

"No hugs? No family reunion. I thought you would be happier about seeing me." Zander glared at him and laughed. 

"Well, I'm willing to let Micheal go, on one condition. Celeste and will get married. She will reject you and I will mark her."

Celeste felt the hot tears running down her face and Zander turned to look at her. His beautiful mate. He was not going to let her go.

"Never."

"What did you say?" Luke was getting impatient.

"Never."

That's when all hell broke loose.  

***

Author's Note:

OMG! Thanks for all the reads. you guys are all literally the most amazing humans and so sorry for the wait. Since school is canceled because of Corona (stay safe) I will hopefully be able to write more! You guys are so loyal and wonderful if you are still reading after the long wait! I'm not giving up on the book quite yet. I don't think it will be very long but, I do think it will be good! I il try to write again this week or maybe even tonight if I can think of some more ideas! I love you all! Stay Safe. Also, I would love to know what you want in the story, like if you have any recommendations!

Like

Comment

Vote!