| NOW PUBLISHED! |

Hey there! I hope you're doing great

Hey there! I hope you're doing great. I'm on cloud nine right now. **squeals**

Ohmygod I'm so excited to be announcing this!!!

After months of revising and editing, complete with lots of new swoon scenes and expanded dialogues, Keep You Forever is now a PUBLISHED novel, available WORLDWIDE as a paperback and ebook! 

No, I am not pulling a prank on you. It's a real book! Can you believe that?

The forthcoming chapters of this Wattpad novel are the first few (unedited) chapters, for you to read and get a taste of the rollercoaster ride this book truly is. Read ahead, laugh along and then decide if the book is for you or not. 

The links to grabbing your very own copy are right here:

AMAZON PAPERBACK: amazon.com/Keep-You-Forever-Electrifying-Sensation-dp-1648998747/dp/1648998747

AMAZON EBOOK: amazon.com/Keep-You-Forever-Electrifying-Sensation-ebook-dp-B08BXY7MW7/dp/B08BXY7MW7/

These are also linked on my profile for your convienience. 

Please scour the Amazon interface of your area for the book, and do let me know if you can't find it. I'll arrange for it ASAP! 

To the people who read this book on Wattpad when it was only starting out, and to those who made me crack up with their comments and gave me the motivation to keep writing, thank you. This book is as much yours as it is mine. I love and cherish all of you!

Not to be a shameless plug, but I would seriously advise you to buy the book. Just do it. It's hilarious, swoon-worthy and altogether a very feel-good read (you know what I mean?). 

If you have bought the book, I would absolutely LOVE to see a picture, please bombard me on Instagram (@chhaviandbooks) and/or Twitter (@thechhavisingh)! I'm very active on social media and it's always such a pleasure to hear from you guys. 

I love you to bits and pieces and cannot wait for this book to be a part of your bookshelves.

Hugs,

Chhavi xx