The gift

Time skip two years
Raeesa age: 19
Damian: 12

Third-person

"Anyone else realizes that every year today Demon gets quiet?" Jason asked. "Yeah I did," Tim replies. "Whatever maybe it has something to do with his demon side." The family shrugged it off. However, today was the day his family died. Today was his birthday, but he never told anyone because he is afraid that they will die as well. It was midnight on his birthday and Damian was upstairs in his room looking down at his sister's sword. Tears started to flow down his face as memories of her played through.

Flashback

"Damian I got you a pet," Raeesa called out. "Sister mother says that an emotional connection to animals is pointless and a waste of time." Damian coldly replied. "Aww, Damian that's not true. Animals can think and they grow to love you. Here meet Goliath." Raeesa said as she held out a red bat monster. "What is it?" A young Damian asked full of interest. "I........don't know. I just kinda found him." Raeesa said looking flabbergasted. "Ugh very well," Damian muttered. He picked up the creature and held it up to his face. The creature licked his face. "We shall keep it."

End of flashback
Damian's pov
Tears were now pouring down his face. When his phone chimed. "I have allowed her to visit you, Damian." My mother texted me. Who is she talking about? I turned around and saw a letter on my desk. I rushed over to it and it said. "If you want to see me. Go to Wayne enterprises on the roof in your Robin uniform. It doesn't matter the time. I will wait for you Dami." The realization hit me. "Raeesa" I whispered. I rushed over and grabbed her sword and sheathed it. Within a few minutes, I was in his robin uniform.

Third-person pov

Robin practically flew out of his window. As he neared Wayne Enterprise doubt was caught in his throat. What if this was a trick to get him alone? He shoved that doubt down and he climbed Wayne tower. When he reached the top. Not a soul was there. "Stupid mother." He growled as he threw down his phone. "Dami?" A soft voice questioned him. He whipped around to see a woman in black and white. A hood covered her features as well as a mask. Damian's eyes traveled to her left eye and he saw a scar over it. Her deep blue orbs shined through the darkness. "Raeesa?" His usually cold voice questioned. The hood figured tore off both the hood and mask as she ran towards Damian. He ran towards her and she swept Damian into her arms. She twirled once and then sat down holding him close to her chest. He sobbed into her chest. "I thought you were dead." Damian cried out. "I was, but the pit brought me back and after what Slade did to grandfather. I knew he was going to try to kill you. So I had to stop him and mother wouldn't let me see you." Raeesa said with tears streaming down her face. Damian gripped tighter and sucked in a deep breath. "Missed you Re Re," Damian whispered. "I missed you too my little Dami," Raeesa replied. After three minutes of holding each other Raeesa whispered something. "Happy Birthday brother. I have a gift for you." Raeesa stated. She pulled out a ring that seemed to be a dragon. Damian took it and looked at it with questions.  He slipped it on and the ring became alive. It blew fire out of its mouth and curled around his finger. "Press it," Raeesa stated. Damian press it and it started to glow. Raeesa lifted her sleeve and expose a dragon tattoo as it started to glow brightly. "What is it?" Damian asked quietly. "It is an enchanted ring. The ring has a matching band. When you pressed the ring you are saying that you need help and the bond tells me where you are. The darker it glows the farther away I am. The brighter it gets the closer I am. I got you this So I can always be there for you when you need me." Raeesa mumbled the last part. Damian looked up at his sister with love, appreciation, and happiness and said. "Thank you." He rushed back into her arms. "I love you sister," Damian whispered. "I love you to brother," Raeesa replied. "Hey, do you wanna have some fun?" Raeesa asked with a smirk and Damian returned the smirk.

Back at Wayne manor.
No one POV

"Guys Damian is gone," Dick said with panic. "Oh GODDAMMIT. Now we have to go find that demon." Jason cried. "Spread out. Damian couldn't have gotten too far. Jason and Dick, you two are together. Tim and Barbara you two are a pair, Stephane and Cassandra are a pair. Now let's go find Damian before he murders someone." Bruce said.

Raeesa's pov

"Whooohoooo." I stretched as we grappled through the air. Damian giggled as we chased each other over the rooftops. We ran and swung up the cords of the Gotham bridge. We made it to one of the support beams that hung over the Gotham bridge. We sat down with our feet dangling over the edge. I now had the time to study Damian completely. Damian's features seemed more defined and his eyes held the look how wonder, pain, hurt, love, and happiness. I don't know how his eyes held so much emotion, but they did. "Raeesa why can't you meet father?" Damian asked me. Sorrow filled me. "Damian, you and father have something special and I don't want to ruin that. Besides your family is coming to get you." I stated as I saw red Hood and Nightwing start to climb the base of the bridge. "You are right, but you should still meet father," Damian said. "We shall see. I love you little Dami." I cooed as I hugged him. "I love you too." He responded. I pulled out a mouth and nose plug. I saluted to Damian and flipped off the bridge.

Nightwing's pov

We saw Damian sitting on the edge of the Gotham bridge with someone. We were climbing up when a figure plummeted to the water. I turned around to see the person on a motorcycle into Gotham. "Hood go after that person," I said. "On it." He called out chasing after that person. I climbed up to Damian. His mask was off and he had tears streaks on his face. "Damian, what's wrong?" I asked. He turned to me and pulled out his sword. He looked at it and smiled. "Nothing Greyson. Absolutely nothing. Shall we go home?" He asked. "I lost the person," Jason said through the coms. "Yeah let's get you home," I said to Damian.

In the distance, the figure stands under the moonlight. Promising to protect her brother and all cost.