(1920's) XXIII

-Lucifer has zero idea if you're going to be reincarnated-

ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

"Now I think my time here is up, I'm so glad we have this talk Alastor." Lucifer said with a smile as he stand up from his seat. Satisfied as to what he said to Alastor, he couldn't help but to chuckle at the vulnerable state of the man.

Alastor stared at him, much fear and worried look on his expression. His once famous grin was wiped out from his face, to his surprise, he didn't realized how much fear he have to this man infront of him.

He stared at him, Alastor watched as Lucifer's once human form now turned into his original form. Though his suit did not change, only his skin tone which turned into fairly white skin tone. His orbs became slit, and his eyes became dirty yellow.

Lucifer fixed his suit, looking back at Alastor one last time, "I say it's the best for you to do your job right now. See you soon in the next 6 years in the pentagram." He said, snapping his fingers as a flame flared up into thin air. It creates the sound of many souls, shouting screaming for help as they melt into the monstrous flame of hell. Lucifer went inside the so called flame portal that he made, with his sharp canines he grinned at Alastor.

Alastor blinked multiple times as he watch Lucifer inside the flame, shouting, "Hello Sinners! The hell says hello-" and then, the flame disappeared, including Lucifer.

Alastor looked down at his blood red carpet. His eyes twitched, he no longer has his smile. His lips was curved in the opposite, he has a small frown on his face. He can't turn down Lucifer's orders, he did already sold his soul and He's fated to become one of the most powerful and the most feared being in hell. Lucifer promised him that just as long as he follows his orders while he's alive. He signed up for this, but he didn't expect to turn into this.

His sanity is dropping on point. He can't be deranged inside this household only for a fact that you're in here. He doesn't want you to see his true side, he knows that you wouldn't handle and maybe even worse, leaving him.

That's the main fear of Alastor. He can't just watch you walkaway from his sight, not after every effort that he'd done just to get you and your hand. He just couldn't let it go to waste. He loves you, and it'd be an idiotic to do if he lets you walk away.(Everyone needs a man like Alastor, except for the deranged part.)

He stand up, sighing. Though as he breath out it shakes. He's starting to lose it, and he needs to see you at once. Just the sight of you already makes him calm down. Damn, he needed a hug.

He'll just have to set aside that thought. He needs your affection right now.

••||••||••||••

Him walking inside his long ass hallway, the words that Lucifer said to him played inside his mind like a broken record.

"Kill her. You don't have a choice and that's an order."

"I know she means the world to you, but I'm stopping one of my siblings to be forgiven. So the only way to do it is to kill her."

"I must say, your gal is actually naive knowing she'll right inside your trap in no time."

"Just kill her right away. I'm sure she won't be reincarnated. I don't want my sister to go on fly towards heaven and become one of the most powerful exterminators."

He's a coward. Lucifer is a coward. But no, he needs to do something about this. You mean the world to him, but you're too pure and too sweet to even end up in hell, with him. He knows this day would be coming.