chapter 4

POV Cassie

I was just about to finished curling my hair when my phone started to ring, I sighted was l already running late to the maskred party, but the phone just kept rining. So I let the curles down my face and slide the screen to open. I looked at it, it was him. I could't answer it , I mean what will I say I'm sorry for you lost but hey I could't because my husband don't like it. Alec I'm so sorry .

No I couldn't I just keep on getting red and I put my mask on.

I was wondring if Niklous was coming he just hung up the phone with out saying any words.

Flashback :

"Cassie Miklouson you are gonna be Mrs voglis think about how wonderful it will be, that my daughter is married to the most powerful man in Moldion. You are making me proud honey ", said dad.

I could not understand what he was talking about, me getting married to whom? I was panicing and could not breath. I was getting married to Someone that I did not know and my pranent wanted it. Me getting married!

I needed air, I felt my tears coming but it will not happen beacause I did not want that the guest to see me like this. So I just left. Then I heard a voice "wait Cassie",said the familiar voice and I turned back to see Alec standing near the door.

"I can't marry him , you know that ", I said and my tears was falling down at ( farmen ) it warme , he had long, blonde short hair and this beautiful dark eyes that makes every women  in this town to fall in love with him.

" I know cassie ", he said while taking footsteps to get closer to me.

"Can I talk to my Daughter", it  was my dad interupting my conversation with Alec. He word a black Kostym,  his hair had a little grey in it and he is long but fat. He was looked like a poppy bear.

"I know you are upset darling, but you have to marry him, think about your future chrildren. We will be rich!

Your kids will be the next Voglis", he said while looking through the Window

"But I'am not redy", I said.

"Honey you are 23 years old, what are you waiting for ? Dying"

This a chance that  your kids don't sufare like we did .

I understand why I did married him , but question why did he married me ?
Relatzion ;

Someone  was knocking the  front door , it was Johan our chauffeurs " are you redo mrs voglish "

Yes , "wait  one second , and  I run upstairs and took my purs

Madam do you wants us to  wait for you , violet

She was the manger of the maids and she was helpful to me , when I need someone , even though I like do everting by myself , Niklaus didn't like me  tauch his thing the maids .

No you guys don't have to wait , and  I close the door behind me.

Sorry guys , that I haven't right a long , that is because I have been very busy ..
Next chapter will come next week , and sorry for mine gramma , English is not mine first either way the second , so I will do my best ❤️
I