边角字符介绍

Introduction of side characters

A/N:You might not meet some of the characters written here yet. Although there's 35 new students overall, I won't be writing all of them. And there will also be older students. All of this are OCs of mine. 

Zhu Ju (菊), courtesy name Zhu Xiaoyi (朱小义),  from Linchen Zhu Clan. The older twin. Daughter of the Linchen Zhu's Clan Leader. A year older than Mingxia. 

Zhu Lan (兰), courtesy name Zhu Xiaoye (朱小晔), from Linchen Zhu Clan. The younger twin. Daughter of the Linchen Zhu's Clan Leader. A year older than Mingxia. 

(Linchen Zhu Clan is a clan in Gusu. The clan follows the teaching of Gusu Lan Sect. They also excel in Geology and Botany. Is Gusu's largest fruits and vegetables supplier. )

Wang Ya (雅), courtesy name Wang Liri (王俐日). Parents are roaming cultivators. Two years older than Mingxia. 

(Roaming cultivators are cultivators that isn't in any Sect and is always travelling.)

Liu Hui (慧), courtesy name Liu Yenmei (刘彦媚), from Chenghua Liu Clan. Daughter of Chenghua Liu Clan Leader's younger brother. The same age as Mingxia. 

Liu Rong (刘荣), courtesy name Liu Guanyu (刘冠宇), from Chenghua Liu Clan. Son of Chenghua Liu Clan Leader's younger brother. Older brother of Yenmei. Four years older than Mingxia and is in Sizhui's student batch.

(Chenghua Liu Clan Leader is another clan in Gusu. The clan also follows the teaching of Gusu Lan Sect. They practice the art of dance.) 

Lan Di (蓝帝), courtesy name Lan Yonggao (蓝勇高), from Gusu Lan Clan. The grandson of one of the Gusu Lan Sect elders. Parents died during the Sunshot Campaign when battling Wen Ruohan. The same age as Mingxia.

Zhang Heng ( 张恒), courtesy name Zhang Jiahao ( 张家豪), from Yunding Zhang Clan. Son of the Yunding Zhang's Clan Leader. Two years older than Mingxia.

Zhang Bai ( 张白), courtesy name Zhang Xiuying ( 张秀英), from Yunding Zhang Clan. Son of the Yunding Clan Leader's younger brother. A year older than Mingxia. 

(Yunding Zhang Clan resides in Yunding Mountain on the other side of Gusu. They practice air bending and use sword techniques as mediums to control the wind. Second largest Clan after Gusu Lan Clan.)

Zhao Yu (赵宇), courtesy name Zhao Zhenyin (赵贞荫), from the Dilang Zhao Clan. Son of the Dilang Zhao's Clan Leader. The same age as Mingxia. 

(Dilang Zhao Clan is a clan prosperous in arts and literature. They are also known for having the largest literature collection.) 

Teacher Lan Jihu (蓝记护) is one of the Gusu Lan Sect elders that still teaches classes. He is usually assigned to first years. 

*The Gusu Lan Sect doesn't accept students from other region's family after the burning of Cloud Recesses.