Putting on the same clothes

Percy travelled to the upper state. Drug cartels, vintage Cadillacs and a booming economy. He knew the police wouldn't be searching for him here. They'd be gunned down by "cholos" here.

He 'borrowed' Silver's place after he mysteriously vanished years ago. The place is still the same picture, just needed a little dusting off.

He went inside a room. He noticed a box of condoms and money just casually sitting on the floor.

He lied down in a bed. Lavender, he smelled lavender. The red walls of this place that held a lot of sinful things, for him was soothing.

"My suit is damaged." He said as he picked it up from his bag. "This smells like fucking fruitcake. What did Pandorra do with my suit?" He was frustrated.

He opened the lights, checked every room. He found a lot of narco clothing and a diary written in Spanish. And of course, matches everywhere.

On the kitchen drawers, he found guns and some of his favourite toys: knives. He also found torturing devices he is familiar with but it won't help him in what he is planning to do.

He heard Paris' testimony on TV and he knows she is being manipulated. He doesn't feel bad for her nor is he angered. He just doesn't see her as his victim. He doesn't see her as a prey for him to feed on.

He noticed he was starving. With money flooding on the room to his left, he ordered pizza and cola. And while he was waiting for it to arrive, he opened up Pandorra's profile.

"Pandorra." He read her name.

Has four other siblings. Father is dead, Mother is in nursing home. "Interesting."

Percy wants to put these people around her to sleep. Like Jim Henson, he wants to turn her into his puppet. Her siblings all live in West Hill, all working as accountants.

Then he heard a knock on the door. "Hi good evening, here is your order sir." Percy took his order.

"Thanks!" Percy smiled. "Don't tell anyone you delivered here." The delivery guy took the fistful of money from Percy's hands.

"Sure," He said as he walked to his motorcycle. He was counting the money he received. It was more than what he needed. "Kind-hearted man." He muttered.

Percy continued to read her profile. He read something interesting.

This FBI profile of her listed the times where she was admitted to the hospital. And one log caught his interest.

[ADMITTED] Critical. 10:30 pm;

It was something Percy could exploit. He chuckled. Then he suddenly felt very heavy. He's sweating buckets again,

"No!" He exclaimed. "Not now." He crawled to the room he opened earlier and lied down on the bed. He ripped his shirt off, "So fucking hot."

He can't help it. But this was a bad timing. He has no choice. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

She slowly ripped his arm, like paper. Blood gushed open. It calmed him down.

Blood. Blood. His eyes grew narrower and narrower. He stared at his own blood until he was sick of it. And now he doesn't have anything to wrap on his wound. Just the white sheets of the bed.

2 weeks after

The police had cooled down now. He passed by his old house and noticed his 12 kois are healthy. And the water, it's clear.

"Someone must be taking care of them." He was thankful. At least someone is still kind enough to help him take care of his fish.

It was weird. His whole neighborhood is empty, either killed or moved out. There is someone visiting his pond on a regular.

He made his way again to the downtown area. The city hall was his destination. There were already a lot of people. He blended in well with the crowd.

He was wearing a black, line-patterned narco suit with a red tie, and a gun in his back pocket.

His black mirror mask is hidden inside his blazer. Once he puts it on, it'll be another disaster.

Pandorra sat on the edge of the barricade, Richard on top of the platform with the Mayor. Swordtail walked towards them with Paris.

The mayor then started his little party. His eyes scanned the crowd, "Citizens!" The crowd cheered.

Percy made his way to the front. Still, Richard and the others not noticing.

"The horror that our city has faced and is still facing has had a great toll on my reputation. I am deeply sorry for my incompetence,"

"Worry not. I have strengthened our defenses. Cameras and policemen will be scattered throughout the city. And please, stay inside your homes,"

"This monster is just lurking among us."

Percy chuckled. "Of course I am." He thought.

As he looked to his right, her eyes were already locked to him. He stuck out a finger to his lips.

Sshhh! He mouthed. Paris strangely complied.

Paris was sweating profusely. She is forcing herself to not look at him. She's confused, "What is he doing here?" She thought.

The answer still isn't clear to her.

Percy walked along the barriers towards Pandorra.

"Hi." He whispered. Pandorra shivered, he knew who this was. His soft and raspy voice caught her off guard.

Pandorra looked at Paris. She knew, Pandorra guessed. She knew he was here.

Percy gave him his gun. "Shoot the mayor in the head, and I'll keep them safe."

"Who the fuck is them?"

"Penelope, Perseus, Poseidon, Persephone. I know everything about you now, Pandorra Grayson."

Pandorra's heart raced. The air is getting thinner.

"This has already happened before." She thought.