Chapter 2- The mafia

(Let's begin with the men of Lorenzo's mafia and of course himself. The next chapter will be more about Gabe.)

'Emilio' Age: 16 years old. Highschooler. Secretly in Lorenzo's mafia together with his cousin Dante. He has a lot of respect for Dante and sees him as a big brother. Lorenzo's close friend.

'Dante' Age: 26 years old. Lorenzo's mafia member with his cousin Emilio. Like a big brother to Emilio. Lorenzo's bestfriend.

Lorenzo has short black hair (side parted with some bangs coming into his face), baby blue eyes and white skin.

Lorenzo was mad, very mad. Especially when he heard (m/n) hired a bodyguard for you. His blood boiled in anger and the mafia made sure not to anger him further- well, most of them...since there are some close friends who aren't that afraid of him.

A teen ran into a big room in the mafia's hideout. "Shit! Lorenzo, help me!" The teen pleaded. He has ash blond short hair with slightly wavy bangs coming into his face, medium skin colored skin and forest green eyes. He is wearing blue jeans and a white short sleeved hoodie. "What now? I'm not in the mood for this, Emilio." Lorenzo said with a sigh. "I didn't go to school today...Dante found out..." Emilio said nervously.

The door slammed open. A man walked in, wearing a suit with black leather gloves. His skin seemed almost white like paper with  his cheeks slightly rose colored and plump pink lips. His unusual amber yellow eyes trailing around the room until they landed on a certain teen. He sighed and ran his hand through his brown reddish hair. "Where's Emilio?" He spoke sarcastically in his slight husky voice.

Emilio gulped. "Emilio. Come with me." The man spoke again, his eyes glancing into Emilio's. "Dante...Ummm...I can explain." He said. The man, named 'Dante', took now his attention to Lorenzo. "Hello. I heard about what happened. I'll gladly kill her for you if you want." Dante said, his lips curving into a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, Dan. I would like to send some other men. I can't let you get injured now. I have a lot of plans." Lorenzo replied with a smile. "Oh, interesting. Your concern for me is unnecessary. Don't worry about me." Dante said.

"She hired a bodyguard to keep us away from (y/n)...How dare she let men get close to my child. Who knows, they might be sick, disgusting pedophiles." Lorenzo said, speaking with venom. "Oh, each second counts. She already hired-" Emilio got cut off by Dante. "Emilio. Choose your words wisely." He said sternly as he saw Lorenzo unpleased by thinking more and more about the situation. "You're making it even worse for him." Dante said. "Sorry..." Emilio muttered.

"Well, Emilio. I have an important task for you. Come here for a second." Dante said. Emilio walked towards him. "Oh no, wait!" He shouted when he realized it was a trap. Dante grabbed his arm. "I will come back later, Lorenzo." Dante said with a smile, dragging the struggling teen away with him.

Time skip, same day:

"Lorenzo...Sorry for bothering you with this while you are already in a bad mood...but, that guy is on the loose..." Dante said. Lorenzo tensed up. He sighed deeply. "He'll try to break our group..." Lorenzo replied.

"Does he know about you having a child?" Dante asked. "I don't think so...I never trusted him enough to tell him stuff like that. And he proved me I was right. I'm glad I didn't say too much to him." Lorenzo replied.

"He's sadistic, masochistic, manipulative, a psychopathic manchild...I can go on. He's crazy- no, 'crazy' isn't the right word. He's insane. He has no mercy for any humans, kids or adults." Dante said. "We always won from him. We got into a lot of bloody fights with his gang." Lorenzo said. "I warned the others for him and his gang." Dante said. "Good. They should watch out." Lorenzo replied.

There was a silence of a few seconds before Lorenzo spoke up again. "I know him very well."

"But he knows you very good too." Dante said.

"Yes, he is (CENSORED) (CENSORED) after all." Lorenzo said. "How many people know this?" Dante whispered as he leaned a little forward to Lorenzo. "Just you and Emilio in the gang." Lorenzo replied. Dante gave a nod.

(Author's Note: You'll later get to know what I censored. I want to keep it like a secret~! You'll find out later!

You can read my other book ( Yakuza/mafia Father X Child Reader 'Masquerade' https://my.w.tt/YizFWYTnJ5
) if you like these kind of mafia books. That book is about the reader getting kidnapped, but there is a mystery- there's a lot more going on...)