10. Darling

VALENTINA

A FEW DAYS LATER

I have been annoying Luciano as usual but it looks like he is a bit comfortable now talking to me.

Luca texts me too and he is like a really good friend now. Luca also told me that Luciano actually punched him when he got to know that Luca texted me.

He told me Luciano gets possessive whenever Luca tries to tease him and tells Luciano  that he wants to take me out and Luciano gets mad.

This makes me happy I dont know why but it does.

Also that asshole Dante hasn't texted me after I replied to him But I know for a fact that he is not going to leave without doing anything.

He has to be planning something big amd I need to be ready for it.

"You've been practicing since last three hours sis. Take a break. Even I am tired now." David said breathing hard.

I've been practicing for the fight with David as I need someone to fight with and David is also really good. I can't lose this fight at any cost.

This is a very important fight for me. For my fighting future. I have to defeat Blade so I can be unbeatable. Thats my dream and I cant just lose it cuz I didnt practice enough or I was stressing over some threats.

To top it off I have never seen Blade fighting so I have no idea what are his weak points and strong points.

"Fine. You can take a break." I told him and he looked at me as if I'm crazy.

"You need the break too Val. You can't win the fight if you're exhausted." David said softly.

"The fight is not today Dave. I'll have plenty of rest." I replied.

"He is right sweetheart. You need rest too. You can't tire your body like this. "Mom said as she entered the gym.

"But Mom I need to. I'm sure you did this too." I defended.

"I know honey but I took breaks too. I took enough rest. How about this? You go and take some rest now and in the evening I'll practice with you?" Mom suggested.

"You will?" I asked excited.

"Of course. Now go." Mom said and I hugged her and moved to walk out.

"You smell like a dirty pig." Mom yelled laughing after me.

I didn't go to college today as I couldn't stop practicing. I usually workout for an hour before college but today I just couldn't stop when David agreed on fighting with me.

I looked in the mirror to see fresh bruises over my body and one on my face when David managed to punch me in my face.

I took a long shower and changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs to eat something.

I made a sandwich and settled on a couch near the pool. I think about calling my friends but I got two texts that made me laugh.

Luca🤪
Your boyfriend is missing you Gummy bears.😂

My love🖤
Do not believe a single word that Luca says.