epilogue

Eddie and Maple were officially a couple

Eddie and Maple were officially a couple. Venom didn't quite understand because he thought they were already together.

On days where Eddie was exhausted, Venom would slither out to snuggle himself inside of Maple. He would miss Eddie after a while, but he forced Maple to never say a word.

Whenever someone was giving Maple a hard time at work, Venom would take care of them. Even if she didn't want them to, they would anyway. On rare occasions, they would get a meal out of it.

Her brownies were still the best thing Venom had ever eaten and it was the only thing that kept him under control. The mere threat of never making brownies for him ever again usually forced him to listen to either her or Eddie, but mainly her.

Eddie eventually moved into Maple's apartment because he spent most of his time there already. It wasn't a tough move, considering he was her neighbor. He would slowly bring in items and place them around her apartment before bringing in larger things such as clothes and picture frames.

They regularly went to Mrs. Chen's convenient store to pick up late-night frozen snacks for a late-night movie, throwing the reminder that they had jobs the next morning out the window.

One time, Clark and his boyfriend, James, came over for dinner. When the two turned around, seemingly distracted, Venom had swooped all the food off Eddie's plate and into his mouth. When they turned around, they were shocked to see Eddie had finished so quickly. There was a lot of lying and nervous laughter that night.

Maple was happy with her life. She had two wonderful people - if someone was picky, then technically she had one human and a symbiote - who looked out for her.

Eddie was happy with his life even with a symbiote inside him who hated being called a parasite. Venom was especially happy since being with Maple meant getting more food.