Chapter 3: The Half-Brother

"Well, that was a sight to see," Sebastian said before Arthur was glaring at him. The Ultima just smirked at him before they were walking into the infirmary as the injured young man was thrashing in his sleep.

"Let me go. Let me go!" he screamed before the warriors were calming him down as they were holding them to the bed. Arthur was about to say something before he locked his eyes with the injured man and everything was playing like a movie in his eyes.

The tan skin.

The green eyes of his father.

The blue eyes of a woman that he did not know.

A baby with blue eyes and his father's mane.

The young boy was injured by an attack.

Arthur closed his eyes before he was staggering back as he was blinking eyes. What the hell?! Arthur thought before he was turning to look at the young man. He stopped struggling before the warriors were looking at each other as the young boy stopped struggling against their holds.

"Who are you?" Arthur and the young man said simultaneously as they were looking at each other. The Gamma sensed that the Ultima was looking rather amused with the whole thing before Sebastian was asking them to have the room for themselves.

"Well, Arthur, meet your brother. I should have told you before we step in here but the facial expression on your face was priceless that I cannot feel guilty for not telling you. If anything, I was glad that I withheld that information," Sebastian said before the Ultima was chuckling slowly. Arthur glared at him.

"I am glad that we provide some entertainment for you then," Arthur said before someone walked into the room. It was Damien Laskaris, the fourth-strongest of Shadow Pack but he refused to be a warrior.

Such a wasted talent I would say, Arthur, mused before Damien was looking at the situation.

"Wow, who died and made you guys brooding so much?" he asked before he was walking toward Sebastian as he was smirking at Arthur and the young man.

He was grunting before Sebastian, the doctor instinct in him was coming to help him to rest and reassured that everything was fine after this. After that, the Ultima was looking at Damien before he nodded.

"Well, I did find something rather interesting about the Gamma of our pack," he said before Arthur was looking at the Delta. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" he asked before Damien was taking a file that contained some papers in it and slapped it on the table as Sebastian was looking through it.

"Interestingly, your father had a rather quite interesting story to tell us. But of course, it was none of my business to tell you so I will just leave this here and get out," Damien said before he smirked at Arthur on the way out of the infirmary.

Great, another mystery that I don't want to know about, Arthur mused before he went to Sebastian as he was looking at the file.

"What is it?" he asked before the doctor's red orbs was looking at him. Arthur used to be afraid of his eyes but ever since they grew up, it did not bother him as much anymore. If anything, it was some sort of comfort to see his friend's red eyes as a reminder of where he belonged.

"I think you should be the one to read it. But I tell you, do not hold it against your father," Sebastian said as he gave him the file and told him to come to visit tomorrow. The young man needed his rest and perhaps tomorrow they can talk to him to ask about himself.

*****

Diana arrived at her house as she saw from the bushes that her brother has brought someone with him. She was a beauty and it was the young woman that Sam told her about, where her brother asked her on a date to the café where Sam worked.