Kids!

My body shook as he finished me for the second time tonight. The sun had started to peak through the curtains and we didn't have plans to move any time soon.

Colton fell to the bed beside me as his chest went up and down.

"Wow." He said softly as he pulled me under his arm holding me close.

"Now hopefully one of those gets me a baby out of that."

"COLTON!" I screamed hiding in his chest.

"What you don't want my kids!"

I looked back up to him kissing his chin. "Of course I want that but don't you think it's a little early for that."

"Nope what do you say we go for round three just to seal the deal?"

"NO!" I laughed

"How many kids do you want?"

I never really thought about that. Honestly I would be happy with what ever I had.

"I don't know."

"I want 4."

"4!"

"Yes three boys and one girl." I laughed and rolled over to my stomach so that I could look up at him.

"Do you realize I'll be big then. I won't be like this when I'm carrying a baby." He smiled and kissed my lips pulling me closer.

"Baby your beautiful and seeing you carrying my baby is only going to turn me on more. No matter how much you weigh or what you look like."

"Or if I'm a major Bitch?"

"Who says you aren't already?"

I sat up slapping his shoulder making him laugh. I got up pulling the covers with me to make my way to the shower but I was stopped.

I turned around to see Colton holding on to the blanket with a smirk.

"Would you be so kind as to let go of my blanket..."

"Why do you need it?"

"Because I'm not walking around nakey!"

"But what if I want you to..."

"Colton!" He kept pulling on the blanket making me laugh as he tried to pull me with it.

"You May be fine walking around like that but I'm not!"

"Why?"

"Colton please." He got up and my cheeks went red remembering he didn't have anything on.

"I love your body. It's perfect like everything else about you. Never be afraid to show it with me around." He got closer pulling me by the waist to him.

"And every day I get to show you how beautiful you are even if you don't feel it because I love you Ruby." And that right there made my heart dip. It was the first time that either of us had used the l word and it came from him.

"And you don't have-" I kissed him shutting him up this time.

"I love you too." And seeing that smile go to his face made my heart go light.

"Alright we need to save water so me and you in here now."

He lifted me up making the blankets fall as he rushed me to the bathroom making me laugh.