i am sorry

"Who do you think you are?" He said.....okaay now his jealousy was visible i giggled from inside. "I am Y/Ns date isn't it obvious" Eric knew what he was doing Jungkook was boiling from anger his hands turned into fists,before he could do something stupid he slammed the door.

Jungkoom pinned me to the wall and spoke "Why are you doing this am i not enough?" Disappointment and sadness were visible in his words. OMG i need to stop this prank before something happens. I finally laughed it was soo hard to hold it in "Omg you were soo jealous did you see you're face" Confusion was visible in jungkooks face
"Wha- what are you saying?"

"First admit you are jealous" i said smiling as if i won something big "uhh fine i am jealous" Now i came back to my senses i realized what was the reason of all this drama my face suddenly dropped thinking about the cold jk "it was because you dont care about me. I thought you didn't love me anymore.Everyday i would wait for you,for us doing something,being like other couples but you didnt care i thought i was not good enough for you"

Tears were visible in my eyes i tried my best not to cry. Jungkooks face softened guilt and regret rushed through his body "I-i am so sorry Y/N. I love you, i love you so soo much but you know i am not a affectionate person. I try my best to make you happy but i am not good enough. You are so beatiful,amazing just a perfect idol gf but i-i am nothing i am-"

You didn't let him speak.Y/N cuts him off by slamming her lips on his. You didn't even know what gibberish he was speaking he is the best bf you could ask for.You for the first time saw him cry and heard those word for the first time.

You were shocked but also veerryy happy:-))
"Idk what you are talking about you are the best boyfriend i could ever ask for. You are not to clingy and cold even though you are cold that what i like thats you're behaviour and DO NOT change it for me"Jk was so happy "s-so you dont hate me?" Y/N laughed " What why would i hate my adorable bunny boyfriend?"

You kissed his cheeks even though you've done it many times but jungkook still blushed "oouu someone is blushinggg" you said giggling "yah dont tease or you dont know what i will do" He smirked

"Huh wha-" Before you could say anything he picked you up bridal style and took you to the bedroom.He hovered above you and said "I LOVE YOU"
"i love you more" you said knowing what was gonna happen next

"Huh thats not possible babe" Omg you were in comeplete shock he called you babe "what did you-"   "pff all the jokes aside now let me do my work" he smirked

Eeeee!! i did it. I hope yall enjoyed;-) Should i make a part 3? This was fun to make.

(Sorry for the typos)

Thanks for reading, byeee!!!💜😉

My Cold Boyfriend.     (jjk × reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें