𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Bear's point of view

It's amazing how much the sun bothers me, I'm just minding my own business trying to sleep but the sun decides to shine in my eyes. Oh well, might as well get up now. I'm surprised Yeyin hasn't come screaming in my room banging our masks together trying to get me up, I swear he was here when I finished watching the perimeter. I went to the food area of our little hut and looked for something to eat, after a few minutes I found something I have no idea what it is but I'll eat it none the less.

The door flung open and Yeyin walked in and plopped down on the chair. I have no idea what the hell he's wearing but it oddly looks good on him and he's put sparkly things in his dreads. "What's wrong Yeyin? You didn't wake me up this morning so something is definitely wrong" I asked him.

"I think you're gonna curl up on the floor and die, brace yourself"

"Okay?"

"We're in charge of decorating for the party and the bloody main clan is coming!" I would've spat out the thing I was eating but I almost choked instead. "WHY US?! YEYIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I screamed at him. He looked like he wanted to jump off the nearest cliff. "I think Mar'ja did this to get back at us" oh that dick, of course, he would do this. 

"Yeyin I have used my brain and have an idea"

"What is it?"

"We decorate but we do it amazing- to rub it in his face that we're still better than him"

"Great idea but how!? We don't know the first thing about decorating!" then another idea popped in my head, one word, Mari she might know something. Females are much better at decorating. Her house is well decorated so she might know a few things. I grabbed Yeyin by his shoulders "Mari! She can help!" I exclaimed.

"What!? But she doesn't know how we decorate and stuff, she doesn't know anything"

"She has a better chance than both of us combined" he just stared at me giving me the 'are you sure about that?' look. "Think about it for a second"

"...I guess so?" 

"Anyway, what's with your clothes?"

"Mari gave it to me, it's so snugly and warm and she did my dreads"

"Right... we better get going, come on!"  I said as left.

Mari's point of view

I woke up to something tapping on the window, I rolled out of bed and went to the window and opened it. I was almost hit in the face with a pebble but I managed to doge it "Oh gods! Sorry Mari!" I heard Yeyin yell. Already, they were squabbling, Bear punched Yeyin in his arm and Yeyin shoved him. " I'll open the door now! Give me a few minutes!" I said and closed the window, I grumbled and trudged downstairs.

I opened the door and the two were still squabbling "that's enough you two! What do you guys want?"

"Mari we really need your help!" Yeyin said and Bear was nodding enthusiastically. I sighed "listen, I'm really tired could you guys drop by later?"

"But it's urgent! Our heads are on the line!" 

"That's great, you can tell me more over a cup of tea" we all went inside, Bear and Yeyin sat down while I started making a cup of tea "So what's up then?" I asked.

"Do you remember the party I mentioned yesterday?"

"Yeah- you still need to choose a fabric" 

"Well, we've been chosen to decorate the party area and we were wondering if you could help us"

"Can't you guys do it? You would be fine"

"No we wouldn't be fine! Really important people are coming! If we mess up we're dead!"

"Yeyin calm down, I'll help you guys but what would a typical party look like?" they talked in their language for a few moments and Bear started to mess with the thing on his wrist and an image was projected, at first it was blurry and glitchy but it finally focused. It showed somewhere in the forest with many Yautja around. I paid attention to the decorations and it looked very primal, skulls and stuff and was slightly messy.

"So can you help at all?" Yeyin asked with pleading eyes. I had thousands of ideas for it, all with different themes, colour schemes and such "I'll try my best I have a rough idea already" they both looked starstruck and amazed. Bear pulled out his book and jotted something down and showed me 'I bet it's amazing, but what things would we need'  "Loads of candles, flowers and skulls you don't mind getting a bit dirty. Oh! And stuff you guys would like to incorporate into it"

"Any type of flowers?" Yeyin asked.

"Any that are bold and bright and big ones would be great" they talked between themselves for a while. Bear wrote down something and showed me 'what flowers do you like?' 

"I like daffodils they're all yellow and there's a massive field of them by the abandoned farm. Do you know where that is?" again, they chatted with each other and both nodded eventually "Dto will go to scout for flowers and I'll quickly choose what fabric I want and I'll go then and start getting the skulls ready" Yeyin said. Bear said goodbye and quickly left.

"Yeyin follow me please, I've got loads of fabrics to choose from" he eagerly followed me and we came to my fabric cupboard "have a look round just don't make it a mess" I left him to it while I got my notebook it had measurements for everything I've done, including what I gave to Yeyin. After a few seconds, I finally came to the right page I bent the corner so I wouldn't lose it. Yeyin came out and held up a beautiful fabric with an intricate flower pattern that was gold and the background colour was a light blue, almost pastel. He handed it to me "I assume you want the same fluff as that one you have now?"

"Yes please, thank you for this Mari, is there anything I could do to repay you?"

"Not really, all I can think of is you stopping by maybe once a week with Bear. It'd be nice to have company"

"That's all?"

"Maybe some cookies as well" I chuckled.

"Okay, well I've got to go now. Thanks again Mari" He said and started to leave.

"Hey! Wait!" he stopped and looked at me "Can I have a hug?" he bent down and picked me up. "Is this another way to repay you?"

"No, this is what friends do"

"Oh- Oh yeah I forgot"

"Well, what do you and Bear do?"

"We do two things, knife fights or we whip each other with towels, it's pretty fun"

"Should I be concerned?"

"That's a solid maybe but I gotta go now"

"Bye Yeyin, have a good day!"

"See you later Mari!" He said as he left. With nothing else to do. I started to make his poncho thing, I think this will at least take me two hours and a bit.