-67-

My eyes slowly fluttered open as it adjusted to the brightness of the room. My eyes wavering around as I felt a warmness on my hands. My fingers interlocked with large ones as my eyes trailed down,only to meet Taehyung.

My eyes widened at the sight. Did he stay here all night?

Strands of his hair falling over his eyes as his mouth fell slightly opened. His hands comfortably locked with mines as he slept peaceful like a baby. My gaze softened as the terror of past memories struck me.

Why am I doing this?

He stirred around gently as I slightly removed my arms. His eyes slowly opening as they squinted. A yawn leaving his lips as his hands stretched above his head.

"Morning..." he echoed out in his deep, husky, low sleepy voice.

"Morning" I murmured out as I ruffled my fingers through my hair. "You didn't have to stay here all night you know?" I looked down as my voice lowered.

"I couldn't leave you...." he breathed out. "Your dad called..." he changed the subject.

"He did?" A gasp left my lips. "He must be worried sick.."

"Don't worry. I told him the situation and surprisingly he understood but he wasn't too happy about the Jungkook part....." Taehyung's tone of voice on the last sentence lowered than usual.

"You told him everything?"

"Mhm....but you don't worry about that now....you need to focus on yourself. He said he'll work things out." Taehyung's gaze lifted as he smiled.

"You must be tired. I'm sure you didn't sleep well here. Go home and freshen up. You can come back later....you don't have to stay here for me..." I lightly brushed my thumbs over his hands.

"Y/n"

"No I insist. Go..freshen up and come back later......only on one condition..." I smirked. His eyes widened as he lightly pulled his hands back.

"Oh no...."

"What!" I pouted "I just want a hot chocolate..."

He awkwardly chuckled as he nodded in agreement.

"I'll be sure to bring it then. I'll see you later okay....the doctor should come in about 10 minutes to check up on you....." he smiled as he stood to his feet. His eyes drooping, as bags covered under them. The clothes from yesterday still hung loosely and messily from his body.

"Bye...." I smiled as I waved my hands lightly into the air dismissing the tired man from the room.

The clicking sound of the door, a breath escaped my mouth that I didn't know I was even holding back. I shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong. This is all wrong. I groaned as I ran my fingers through my hair pushing it back.

At the end of the day, I'm still married. I couldn't find myself hanging with another man while being married. I agree I can have friends who are guys but Taehyung's different.....we've been together for more than 3 years......we've been intimate already and to be sitting with him now and being like this, it makes me uncomfortable. Yes, I considered him my best friend, he knew me better than anyone. He could straight up tell what I was feeling without even saying a word.....but....he loves me.....and I can't keep breaking him like this.

I don't know how he sits here and continues to be normal...but in reality, no one could never walk in his shoes....what he's doing right now....it's painful.

My body plopping back onto the bed as the door creaked open, the doctor entering as he bowed and gently smiled.

"How are you Miss y/n?"

"Better..." I smiled as I lightly bowed my head while I sat. The doctor checked my heart beat and then proceeded to check my breathing levels.

"It looks better than yesterday....." he smiled. "If you continue like this you can go home by tomorrow evening...."

"Really?" I exclaimed happily.

"Oh...a boy dropped off a drink for you..." the nurse said as she handed me the drink in my hands.

"Did he tell you a name?" I said as I held the chocolate chip frappe in my hand. Only one person saw me buy this every morning.

"Namjoon?" I questioned

"He didn't give a name....but...he was tall, well built and had dark brown hair...." the nurse described.

"I- can't think of anyone right now...." I chuckled. "Don't worry I'm sure they'll message me...." I gently smiled as the left the room.

Staring down at the drink, it must be Namjoon. Right? Carefully turning the cup around a message was written on it....my eyes slightly widened as I lowly murmured the message to myself,

"Hope you feel better princess....."

My eyebrows quirked as I tried to remember who called me princess before but my mind went completely blank. I brought the straw up to my mouth and began drinking. The coldness of the drink sent chills down my spine as I drowned in the chocolate goodness. My eyes fluttering shut as I tried really hard to think of who could send this. Taehyung doesn't know about this drink does he?

No, I only started buying this drink after we broke up. It can't be him. It must be Namjoon...but...raising the drink to my eyes....

"Jungkook saw me drinking this everyday...."

Ugh! It can't be him. He doesn't care....

Get out of those stupid thoughts y/n.
________________________________
Who do you think it is?
•Taehyung?
•Namjoon?
•Jungkook?