A Secret

Moon's POV
It was raining pretty hard, and my scales were not liking it. Does it have to rain this hard at night? I flew into one of the main huts where dragonets could play games. I came in and shook off all the rain. "What games should we play tonight? Ooh! I know, HIDE AND SEEK!" I heard kinkajou say.

Someone's excited...I thought rolling my eyes. "Hey Moon..." I turned around and saw Qibli looking at me with his deep handsome brown eyes, giving me a small smile."Hey Qibli." I said returning the smile. Winter noticed the look we were giving each other and butted in.

"Were playing hide and seek... I'll count, everyone else hide and get into teams." Winter said. I could tell Winter didn't have his sky fire on his ankle and heard his thoughts. I bet I'll find them kissing or something mushy. Moon never wanted me the way I wanted her...

Winter looked up quickly and noticed his sky fire wasn't on. He put it on and walked over to me. "If I catch you reading my mind again NightWing-" Winter was cut off by Qibli. "Her name is Moon. If you can't respect that, then you can just leave." Qibli said standing up straiter so he was taller than Winter. By now Turtle and Kink (kinkajou) were off hiding together.

Winter looked at Qibli in shock. "You do do know that I am a prince." Winter hissed. Qibli replied, "I do, and even a prince should treat Moon with the respect dragons  give you." There was a pause and Winter gave Qibli a cold stare.

"Fine, I will start counting then." I smiled in disbelief, "Did you just talk back to Winter with that much disrespect?" I smiled. "I think I did, we should hide before he reaches forty." Qibli said with a smirk.
Qibli's POV
"We should hide up in those trees." I said pointing to a heavily forested area. "Hmmmm...no that's too easy for Winter. We should hide in one of those a caves that I saw on my way here."Moon said, then there was a short pause. "Plus, I have something to say to you, but in secret." I said in a grin.

Do I have my sky fire- yes I do, Moon can't know what I'm going to do. We flew down to a cave that could cram in ten dragons at most, and went in side. Just as they did they heard Winter shout, "READY OR NOT I AM COMING FOR YOU!" "Jeez, we need to go deeper into the cave so he won't find us." I told Moon.

"Wait...." She went outside and grabbed large leaves and draped them over the mouth of the cave and hurried back inside. We went in deeper into the cave and I it was night, which made the cave pitch black. Hmmm, all I need is a branch-
"Do you see any-
"Found one."
Moon lit a branch on fire so we could see each other and hung it on a vine. " So about the thing you were going to tell me?" Moon asked. "Oh, um, yea. There really is no way to tell you this without it sounding super weird, but I, uh...well......" I trailed off feeling embarrassed.

She looked at me and put a talon on my snout. "Say no more." Moon leaned in and kissed me softly. I smiled at her and said, "Moon this was so hard to tell you and just"- I was cut of by moon kissing me. And I kissed her back. We pulled away to look at each other. "I Love you to, Qibli." Moon told me. I pulled her back into another kiss.

Moon put her talons on my jaw while I put my talons around her waist. We kissed like this for a couple of minutes. Moon pulled away and whispered to Qibli, "We can't tell anyone about this, especially Winter. If he finds out we're doing this"- She was cut off by me nuzzling the top of her head. Moon started giggling. "Stop that tickles!" Moon told me through giggles.

"I might as well be dead if Winter finds out." I said to Moon smiling. "I like you much better alive, thank you." She told me. "Me too." I kissed Moon on the snout. "I wonder what's taking Winter so long.." I told Moon. "Well," Moon said tracing my chest with her talon, " While were waiting...." Moon leaned into me kissing me deeply into the night.