Vengence

Qibli's POV
I felt the sharp pain in my chest and roared in agony as Winter's claws dug in deeper and deeper. I clawed at Winter's left eye, making a small scar as we neared the ground. I fell with him on top of me and he roared in my ear making me not able to hear for a second. I think I might be a little late... I stabbed my tail barb in his talon, making it less useful.

I stood up in my battle formation I used as an Outclaw. "You are going to pay for everything you did." Winter hissed. "What did I even do to you?!?" I yelled back. "You took everything from me; you took Moon away from me!" He yelled as he lunged at me, claws outstretched and teeth bared. Luckily, I was quicker than him and managed to dodge his ambush.

"Winter I don't want to hurt you." I said calmly as I added, "Plus, Moon couldn't keep herself off of this." I said motioning my talon over my body; which made him very angry. Good, come at me. He charged at me as he swung his tail over my head and I caught it and pulled on it; making him fall. He rolled over before I pinned him down with my poisonous tail barb over his throat.

"I see why they put you in the bottom rank, you are very easy to take down." I said giving him my signature smirk. He squirmed under my body weight but made no progress. "You can try all you want, but you're not gonna get out"- I felt a spikey tail wack my underbelly, throwing me off. "You were saying?" Winter hissed.

I lunged at him not long before he opened his mouth and sprayed his ice breath on my wing, making my aim off and fall to the ground. "QIBLI!!!!" I heard someone familiar shout. It was Thorn, coming to my aid. "Thorn?" I said quietly before passing out.
Thorn's POV
I tackled the IceWing digging my claws into his chest, making his breathing labored. I leaned down to his ear, "You didn't really think you were going to get away with killing Qibli without going through me did you?" He bared his teeth are me. He opens his mouth attempting to freeze me with his breath before I quickly wrapped my tail around his snout.

I hit him on his head, knocking him out before I ran over to Qibli. "Qibli? Qibli!" I said shaking him. It was no use. I picked up Qibli and flew over to Jade Mountain. I'm so sorry Moon...
Moons POV
It had been 30 minutes, and I'm starting to get worried. "Deathbringer, where is he?" I really hope he's not hurt. I felt pain in my head, not a headache, a vision.

Qibli came in with an injured wing carried by a Queen. He was not responding. Winter was laughing, saying he was the one that killed him. Saying Qibli was never coming back to her, he said he hated her for loving Qibli. He said he was going to kill her egg, he was going to smash it as soon as he saw it.
It was horrible I didn't want that to happen to Qibli or our egg. She didn't love anyone else other than Qibli, she certainly didn't want to like or even love Winter. She heard someone come in, a Queen, Queen Thorn. "Oh no." I started to cry when I saw Qibli with his wing frozen solid. I ran over to Qibli putting my head on his chest sobbing. I listened for his thoughts, but only found one
I love you Moon, more than anyone or anything.

Thank you guys for reading this, the other part of this story is up. See you on the other side!