Ch. 31 Breakfast at Tiffany's

A/N: These next couple of chapters have me really excited and I have not been able to stop writing, so that is good news for all of you readers!

I would like to thank you all for your support! There are several of you that are my main stays and always commenting Sanyabar and lolabeanbos! I would also like to thank Laura_15623fiercy_jhalli, and la_via_en_roseevia_en_rosee!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tate

I was happy that Allison had finally agreed to let me take her to breakfast. There were things I wanted to tell her, explain to her about Kimber and what had happened. That's all I had wanted to do since I found out she was back, but every time I tried to talk to her it seemed like something was stopping us. Last night being the worst, I can't remember much just a lot of drinks after the gym and then her shoving me off the bed, freaking out this morning.

I can't believe I lost control last night, that I allowed any of this to happen. How could I have done this to Ally, especially after all that she had been through in the last several weeks. I must truly be a despicable person.

A growling came from the back of my mind, "Stop being a baby! You didn't do anything and neither did Ally. "

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked Knox.

"Lily and I ..."

"WHAT?!?! You and Lily did this! You two took advantage! " I was howling at Knox.

"Ha! Guess you two should have stayed sober. " Knox replied to me, rather smugly.

"Do you have any idea what you have done!?! What issues could you have caused? " I was angry, angry at my wolf, but angrier at myself.

"Lily and I know what we did. It was something we ALL wanted. Lily and I won't apologize for taking over and giving in. Besides, it wouldn't be an issue if you had a backbone. " Knox was scolding me.

"ENOUGH! You crossed the line! Did you see how upset Ally is! " I continued to fume at Knox, but he simply didn't care, eventually cutting me off mid-rant, refusing to admit that he and Lily shouldn't have done what they had done, especially when both Ally and I were compromised.

I kept replaying the events of the night before in my head while Ally showered, getting more and more frustrated with him and myself. I knew that my time with Allison was running out, that she needed to go back to school. I could no longer tread lightly, there were things I had to say, things I needed to know.

That is what prompted me to scent her out the night before, as I followed her scent from her house to the old fight club at first, I was appalled. I knew there was a place in the area she was going to work out, but this looked more like an unsanitary warehouse than a gym.

xxx Flashback xxx

Opening the doors, I was greeted with the stale scent of sweat and dried blood, something that was less than appealing to my heightened senses. From the back I could hear an older man's voice, shouting pointer, "Get lower", "Don't let him get you on the floor", "Watch her feet". As I walked closer, I saw Ally artfully moving around the ring, landing each of her intended strikes with ease. I was impressed and awe at her gracefulness and acumen of controlling her movements, making it look easy.