.17.

olivia sat down in the middle of charlie and todd

olivia sat down in the middle of charlie and todd. "calm down, todd, we'll be fine." she whispered looking over at the boy who's knee was bouncing up a mile a minute.

"sorry." he apologized, his leg slowly coming to a halt.

the professors soon entered and hurried down the steps, lead by a clearly agitated and pissed off nolan. many of the professors had news papers in their hands, disbelief written all over their faces. the students all stood up and olivia glanced up at charlie who was basically going through a whole mental freak out for a quick moment.

"sit!" mr nolan said when all the professors took their seats and they did as such. "in this week of welton's honor there appeared profane and unauthorized article. rather than spend my valuable time ferreting out the guilty persons -- and let me assure you i will find them - i'm asking any and all students who knows anything about this article to make themselves known here and now. whoever the guilty persons are, this is your only chance to avoid expulsion from this school." he said and olivia tried her hardest not to look at charlie. she could only place her foot on top of his. "of course this article is on having women attend welton, we all know miss terriancie is an exception, but this is a once in a life time opportunity and i can state loud and clear she is the first, and only woman to attend this school. do i make myself clear?" he asked and the students replied with 'yes sir'.

all of a sudden, the sound of a phone ringing could be heard and olivia looked to the side at charlie, just where the sound came from. "you idiot." she whispered, her teeth clenched together.

the professors looked around and charlie picked up the phone answering it. "welton academy. hello, yes, he is. just a moment," he began, and stood up holding a phone and bell in his hand. "mister nolan, it's for you. it's
god. he says we should have more girls at welton, oh, and allow them to wear shorter skirts too." he said which earned a lot of laughs.

everyone in the dead poets society groaned and shook their heads. "charlie..." she said as he sat down with a smirk on his face. "you're gonna get your ass beat." boy was she right.

the boys and olivia all stood outside of charlie and cameron's room, eagerly waiting for the boy to come back from getting a good whooping by the second spawn of satan, the wooden paddle.

when he did walk around the corner stiffly the group looked at him. "holy shit what happened to you? why would you ever do that? you made no point to nolan other than your stupidity level."

"i know... but it was worth it." charlie snickered, wrapping his arms around the girl.

"did you get expelled?" neil asked.