𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3️⃣

You never felt this uncomfortable and unlucky before in your life. The seats BTS and Tzuyu reserved was the row in front of yours. Seeing them and Tzuyu together, you could not believe it that they replaced you, who was with them through their toughest and happiest times for her. And what made you more disgusted was her deeds. That girl is practically throwing herself onto Jungkook. You noticed how she was looking at you sometimes with a nasty smirk plastered on her face.

A part of you wanted to just jump on that bitch and wipe that nasty smirk off her face but you know that is what you normally will not do. Jungkook and the others looked at you with hate and disgust. But you noticed Namjoon smiling at you. He looked back a couple of times also, you felt he was trying yo tell you something. Just when it was about time for the intermission, you felt your phone vibrate. You were confused when you saw a text from Namjoon.

You stood up immediately when the word intermission was flashed on the screen

Jisung: Where are you going?

Jisung asked.

Y/N: To the bathroom.

You lied.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Namjoon getting up as well.

Jisung: Okay, be back soon.

Jisung said which you replied nodding your head.

You got out and saw Namjoon standing a little far away from the stalls. He saw you and smiled.

Y/N: What is it?

You asked as soon as you approached him.

Namjoon: I am so sorry y/n.

He said.

Y/N: For what?

Namjoon: I know that you are not a gold digger, I know you are nothing but a true and honest friend. But they are just caught up with that act of Tzuyu's. I don't like her and I noticed her behaviour, she is the one who is using us for fame and money. They all are intoxicated by her charms, but I am not. I want you back as my friend.

Honesty was heard in his voice.

Y/N: Namjoon-ah, thanks for believing me and don't worry you are still my best friend.

You smiled making him smile as well.

Namjoon: And I am so sorry about Jungkook. He doesn't even-

Y/N:Don't ruin my mood by talking about him.

You said and looked away.

Namjoon: Okay  but I am really sorry about them.They will realize your value someday. They will regret what they did.I am promising you this Y/N. I will expose Tzuyu's true colors.

Y/N: Thanks for being with me.

You said and hugged him.

Namjoon: And who were those you were together with?