Chapter 19 - Kiss him

Placing down your bag you sigh at the familiarity of your room. You sit down on your bed and fall back as Al laughs lightly.

"Comfortable?"

"Incredibly," Alastor smiles and turns the door knob to leave. "Wait..." he stops mid action and turns to you. Shyly sitting up you twiddle your thumbs. "Did you really mean it? When you said you missed me?" The demon blushes a light pink.

"Well... yes of course," nodding you stand up and walk over to him. Wrapping your arms around his waist he seems to tense before placing his arms around your shoulder and hugs back.

"I missed you too," you mumble into his chest. A light laugh vibrates through him making you smile.

"Good," looking up to the demon you give a soft glance as his eyes close half way.

Kiss him

You hear a soft voice in your head, your shadow to be exact, urge the action. Blushing crimson you contemplate the action for a while.

Come on do it now!

As you were thinking about leaning in Alastor pulls back and kisses your hand. "It has been a long night, sweet dreams, darling," he opens your door and closes it quietly leaving you gobsmacked. Your shadow appears behind you.

"Told you," grumbling you flop down on your bed and scream into the pillow. "You'll get another chance,"

"Once every blue moon," flipping around you stare up at the ceiling and see your Shadow roll it's eyes.

"It's fine, get some rest," nodding you grab your Pjs and quickly change before climbing into bed.

~~~

"Hey, Mimzy,"

"Nightingale! What can I do for you, dear?" Smiling at her reply you look out your window.

"I was wondering if there was a gig tonight?" She hums, you hear the flipping of a schedule.

"Yes! You can get one tonight at 8, how does that sound?" Grinning you give an excited reply.

"That's perfect! I'll send my song and tell me if you approve, alright?"

"Alright, sweetie, see you tonight," saying you're goodbye you hang up the phone. Sending your song of choice you shut off your phone and walk out your room and to the elevator.

"Morning," Charlie says happily when you enter the dining room.

"Morning," you sit in your chair and sigh at the smell of a decent breakfast. "God, I missed your cooking, Niffty," the small demon giggled and placed pancakes on your plate.

"What the plan for today? Are you still going to that club?" Vaggie asks as she sipped on her coffee.

"Yeah, Mimzy has a spot for me tonight," Angel grins and leans over with pleading eyes. "What?"

"Can I come along?" Rolling your eyes you nod. "Score! What time?"

"The gig as 8 and I get there at 7 to get ready... I just need Mimzy to approve my song choice..." your phone dings making you smile. "Nothing is better than Mimzy's approval," you open up the message and see her approve the song.

"What song?"

"You'll find out tonight," patting one of the spiders many arms he frowns.

"Can we come along too?" Niffty asks excitedly.

"Sure, I'll get Mimzy to save spots for all of you," everyone cheers, a smile playing on Husks lips as he takes a sip of spiked coffee.

~~~