ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ [21ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ]

Sooo Hanako and Teru tied

I decided to use the wheel of names and it gave me Hanako.

Alright then! Let's begin, shall we? ( Note that this story is not related to the main story at all and that you and Hanako are dating in this

Alright then! Let's begin, shall we? ( Note that this story is not related to the main story at all and that you and Hanako are dating in this. )

oh just for this, im switching '(Y/n)' to 'you'

-----♔♕♔-----

"..."

You silently stared at the unconscious boy, looking oh so peaceful and not aware that the girl beside him was slowly breaking down.

"Hanako...wake up...you've been resting for too long..." you mumbled...He had been battling another exorcist who clearly was inexperienced and that person had struck Hanako in the head with his weapon. By the time you arrived at the scene, Hanako was already on the floor, passed out.

Tsuchigomori did everything he could to help but he wasn't a doctor so there was nothing much he could do. He knew one solution and that was to just wait...but you had enough. 2 months...For 2 straight months, she had been waiting for him to wake up.

You missed his gentle touches, voice...embrace...heck she even misses his jokes. Even though Hanako may not seem like it, he always made sure that you were safe in every little journey they went...with his warm confident smile, he always said that everything would be fine and that they would win every fight, but you could no longer experience those anymore...

"Please...I beg you Amane...PLEASE! Wake...up..." you cried, using his real name. Haku and Joudai floated around you to make you feel better. You gave them a pained smile but tears still continue flowing down your pale cheeks. "Why are you crying, little girl? There's no fun when someone's crying..." 

You instantly shot up in surprise at the familiar voice and the supernatural flinched at your sudden actions. "Amane!" You immediately tackle the boy into a hug and Hanako awkwardly pat your back as Haku and Joudai excitedly floated around both of you in circles.

"Stay here Hanako. I got to go tell Tsuchigomori!" 

You bolted off after that, changing into your supernatural form to let you reach your destination faster. Easily teleporting to where you think Tsuchigomori is, you immediately found him and started dragging him. "H-Hold up! Why are you so ex-" he glance at your smiling face, cheeks flush with bright eyes and he knew.

"Alright...let's go back to my office then..."

-----♔♕♔-----

"Oh! Mr Tsuchigomori!" Hanako exclaimed when he saw his teacher enter the office followed by a girl with white hair and (f/c) tips. "Glad you've woken up kid," Tsuchigomori replied before checking Hanako, even he himself had a small smile on him.

But...

As he continued checking Hanako, his smile slowly transform into a frown and you copied his expression,confuse. "W-What's wrong with him Tsuchigomori?" you asked worriedly as you shuffled up to them. Haku and Joudai sat on your shoulders as you continued watching the teacher inspect the supernatural. He didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed you and push you to Hanako. Your face exploded red and you looked away, avoidig eye contact with Hanako's.