Chapter 4: Enter Pellucidar

(SCENE: STUDENT'S COUNCIL) (POV: SONA'S)

I was preparing the tour list for some students from other academies. The reason for it is because it's the student's council's job to give a tour to newly submitted students.

Suddenly, I heard a faint voice calling out. "Go to the cave to find your true love." It said.

The cave? I didn't understand what it meant about that, but the true love part is clear as day. It was talking about Oscar.

I got up from my chair as Tsubaki entered. "President, are you nearly finished?" She asked. "I'm finished, but we have a job to do." I said with seriousness in my voice. "Okay, should I call on the rest of the peerage?" She asked as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, but it needs to be us. Besides, they need to be here for the students." I said. Tsubaki sighed as she nodded. "This is about Oscar, isn't it?" She asked as I nodded.

She sighed again as she turned around. "I tell the principal you and I can't come & that your putting Sakura in charge of the tour." She said as she walked away.

I smiled that she agreed to do this with me, but I can't help but wonder who was that voice.

(SCENE CHANGE: NEAR THE HIDDEN CAVE)

Me and Tsubaki found ourselves in the middle of the forest when the voice appeared again. "Head to the right & cross the bridge." It said.

Cross the bridge? I would say that's weird, but decided to do it for Oscar. "Follow me." I said to Tsubaki as I followed the instructions to spot a secret cave. "Whoa, when did this get here?" I asked in amazement. "You got me there, President." Tsubaki said as we heard a faint noise.

We entered the cave until we stopped in front of the skeleton of a very large creature.

Me and Tsubaki were fascinated at this. "Whoa." We said, but my thoughts said another. "So this is the bridge." I thought. The faint noise started to become clearer as the noise turned out to be a roar.

I turned to Tsubaki. "Should we?" I asked her. "Hey, if this bridge leads us to Oscar, then it's a risk we have to take." She said as she started to walk across the skeleton.

I followed behind her as the roaring started to get louder and louder. The path started to get more difficult to walk, but we pushed forward.

We spotted light as the roaring was at it loudest. We looked at each other for a moment and nodded as we walked towards the light.

The light made our eyes squint for moment until it passed. And when the light died down, we saw something completely incredible.

A land right behind our feet & with dinosaurs and other creatures thought extinct roaming the earth alive. "Tsubaki, are you seeing this too?" I asked her. "Yes President. I can't believe we've been living above an entire world & we didn't even know it." She said as we continue to stare at this long lost wonder.