dean-virgin-smut

idk man I've been extra horny lately so y'all r j gonna get some smuts for now. also this is set in like- some time after Dean comes back from hell n stuff n boby is still alive ._.

tw- dean. thats it. has the whole warning.

    The three of you sat in the motel room, completely stumped by what had been killing people in this town

The three of you sat in the motel room, completely stumped by what had been killing people in this town. All that you knew was that the deaths were all the same and they all had three fatal injuries. Blow to the head, strangulation and a slit throat. Sam and Dean sat across each other with a small coffee table in front of them, and you laid on the bed, reading one of Bobby's books.

"Here, here look!" Sam said pointing to the screen on his laptop. You rushed over to his side and Dean stood behind Sam to look over his shoulder.

"The threefold death. Blow to the head-."Sam started, pointed at the words on the screen.

"Strangulation-." Dean said, squinting to read the small words.

"And a slit throat." You finished, as the three of you continued to read on the screen, only finding out it was a way ancient druids to appease several gods at once.

"Well, now that we know what it is, we can find out who it is, and find a way to kill it." Dean said, making you nod. The scent of his cologne filled your nose since you were standing quite close to him. You always did have a major crush on the older brother.

"Is there any pattern to the deaths?" You asked Sam, curious as to whether you could at least try to figure out the following victims.

"Yes, yes there is. Virgins, warriors, healers, philosophers, and guaridans. Three from each group." Sam said, making you sigh. Virgins.

"Any uh, any clue what they started with?" You asked, biting your lip.

"No idea, but that's what i'm going to go find out, as well as hit up the library for any books." He said, getting up and putting his suit jacket on, saying something to both you and Dean before he left, but you didn't really care what it was. Dean rolled his sleeves up, almost making you drool at the sight as you sat in the chair Sammy was in earlier.

"What do you think?" Dean said, sitting right across you.

"What?" You asked, not really focusing on his words. You tucked your hair behind your ear, playing with your earring that Dean had actually gotten you for your 21st birthday. They were simply sparkly diamonds and you wore them all the time.

"About this, you haven't said anything." He said, grabbing some papers and putting them in order.

"It's a case, its as bad as it gets i guess. This town is pretty big, lots of virgins and warriors and stuff, could be anyone." You said, kind of calming yourself since you were in fact, a virgin.

"Yeah, at least it won't be any of us right?" He said with a laugh, taking a sip of his beer that was on the table. You forced out a laugh, hoping he wouldn't notice your change in expression. You cheeks got heated and you looked down at your nails, hoping to avoid Deans gaze.