𝐷𝑖𝑧𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

They went to the bar and ordered eight strong bottle of alcohol and started to drink it.....After having a lot of shot BTS was so drunk as f*ck but y/n was just calm....its 4:00 in the morning and its time for them to go home........Y/n firstly get rid of Namjoon and Jin....

Y/n: Namjoon, Jin....Your the first two who will get in the van, ok? Come'on lets go!

Namjoon: Noo! I wont go until my wife wont go with me!

Y/n: Namjoon-

Jin: What?! Your cheating on me?! How dare you-

Y/n: Guyss! guyss! lets go.....

Y/n put her hands on namjoon and jin's shoulder and carried them back to the van....Y/n opened the van door and one by one put them on their seat.....after she's done with that....she look back at namjoon and jin's sleeping body....she quickly took a picture of them both because jin's head was on namjoon's shoulder while namjoon's head was on top of jin's head and namjoon's hand was on jin's shoulder.....she was excited to show the picture to them when they are awake....she went back to the club and y/n was about to carry jhope and suga

Y/n: Lets go guys!

Suga & Hoseok: Otsukare sama deshita!

Y/n: Yahhh! I said-

Suga & Hoseok: Otsukare sama deshita!

Y/n: Lets continue this at home-

Suga & Hoseok: Kyou mo ippai gambarimashita!

Y/n: I said LETS GO!

Suga: Ok....Ok fine!

Y/n: Can you walk on your own?

Hoseok: Yeah...a bit but I still needed help..

Y/n: Ok fine! *put her hands on each side of their shoulder* Lets go?

Suga: Yeah! but Can we continue?

Y/n: Yeah you can, but lower your voice a bit ok? because namjoon and jin is sleeping....

Hoseok: FOR REAL?!

Y/n: Yeah!

Y/n carry them both and went to the van and put them inside while they both started to whisper when they get inside to not disturb others.....Y/n sigh and was about to go back to the house when jimin and taehyung carried jungkook's passed out body while crying very hard...

Jimin: Noona! Noona! Help! Jungkook is dead!

Y/n: *gets jungkook's passed out body and carried it in a bridal style* Come'on! Just go inside the van and be quite because namjoon and jin are sleeping

They both nodded and went inside.....All of them was now inside of the van...y/n put jungkook's body in the front seat and put a seat belt on and went to the other side and started to drive back home.......After a long drive they have arrived to their house....y/n get them out of the van carefully.....she opened the front door and let them inside all at once......she put them all in the couch. She took namjoon and jin's sleeping body to namjoon's room and put them on the bed then covering them with a blanket after..... she again took a picture of them and went outside of namjoon's room. She goes back to the living room where suga, hoseok, jimin, and taehyung's body are sleeping while jungkook's body was on the floor.....Y/n carried hoseok and suga at the same time put them on their own rooms....go back to the living room where jimin and taehyung's sleeping body are and realizes someone is missing.....Its jungkook!