Dr Gooseberry 😏😡🤯😠

Raghav's POV:

(Again getting up early in the morning scratching his head...this has been Raghav's routine since his darling brother's wedding preps began...he literally didn't get time to scratch his own ass🤣)

We are busy prepping for Aditi Naman's wedding...

From booking the wedding hall to organizing the stay for our guests was really a thing.

Because my dearest brother and his would be wife wanted a destination wedding 🙄 and they came out with this fabulous idea just yesterday when there is 10 days left to the wedding....
Cards are distributed...
Luckily we didn't have to bother about undergoing loss for catering, stay or hall booking as we owned the hotel, wedding hall and catering too...

Thank God my grandfather started the catering business 🙇if not we would end up with the loss of atleast 15 lakh rupees😡

These both are unbelievable...they fought on this stupid topic and finally our parents who pampered these idiots agreed... God forbidden I and Siya have such adamant kids tomorrow I'm going to literally disown them😠

Kids??? What are you thinking Raghav... Relax....slow...slow...

I laughed at my thoughts...

Just then I saw Siya walk out of the bathroom...

Wet hair dripping on her yellow kurti...

She looked like a morning sun shining in 🌞on a cool breezy winter morning...

Admiring Siya silently while she got ready was my favorite thing to do...

But today her kurti's deep neck with a strings left open gave a strong itch in my hand to get closer to her...

While I was just about to go near her... Her phone rang...

And the next thing I heard made my blood boil...

'Apppyyyyyyy'....Good morning....yes... completely ready....yeah....Sure we guys will join you for your housewarming party... Ya sure .... ofcourse...'

Hihihi hahaha...bloody Dr Gooseberry 😠😠😠😠

Spoilt our moment....

Every day he calls Siya...it's been 5 days he's been in Mangalore now and not a single day passes by if he doesn't call my wife...

It's like his parents being in the US became the biggest headache in my life...

Siya this Siya that 😡😡😡 I will one day dig his grave 😠😠😠

I need a shower...huhhhh...

While I finished having my shower and stepped out...I saw Siya smiling and standing in front of me❤️❤️❤️

I suddenly felt happy ❤️❤️❤️

'Raghav....are you free today evening...hmmm atleast by 6?' she asked...

I'm forever free for you darling ❤️💕 I thought to myself and said...

'Anything for you Siya...tell me??? Shopping again?'

While she probably remembered our last shopping and her eyes popped out 🤣 she looks so cute when she gives such reactions 🤣

She looked elsewhere and turned around suddenly and said...

'Ummmm nope... Actually Appy had purchased his new apartment in Kavoor...it's his house warming party today evening... so if you can make some time can we go please' she said...

That Dr Gooseberry's house warming 😏 who wants to go to his house... Huhhh...

'He's asked me to request you to join in specially' she said...