Make him regret

One week later

Navya's pov

Everything has changed in this one week. I  worked under Arjun anna now.. He's also changed. He never said or did anything that hurt me. In fact he appreciated my works. But still we maintain some distance between us. He never talk any personal things. Now a days I come to home early. Only thing I missed him I never Shiva once in this week, I thought.

I prepared dinning table and called Krish and Dev.  Dev kanna maa prepared your favourite pasta, I said to him

Dad I'm not hungry. I don't want any pasta, he said to krish.

Dev don't show ur anger on food, Krish said in stern voice.

Dev looked down but never touched his food.

Dev kanna I'm really sorry. I forget ur parents teacher meeting.. I never did anything like this please forgive me baby, I said to him.
(That day because of a incident with Ashwin anna i forgot about a parents meeting. A full day Dev waited for me in his school all alone. His teacher tried to call me but my mobile was switched off. Then she called krish then krish cut off his meeting in a middle went to took Dev from his school. That whole day Dev cried a lot. After that day Dev didn't even talk to me not even looked at me. Krish never  asked anything about that)

No I not going to forgive you. You not only forget that meeting you also forget me. I waited for you a long and my classmates are making fun of me. I'm not talk to you, he said and left to his room.

I sat on the chair. Krish patted on my shoulder.

Krish that day because of lot.... before I said something he cut off me.

Usssshh.... You don't have to explain all this to me Navya. I know you surely have  big reason for that. You know how Dev  react when he's in anger. Just give him some time he comes to you automatically. His anger is same like his mom, he said.

I looked at him and nodded my head. And Navya I have a surprise for you, he said

What krish?? I asked him

Just wait for tomorrow it will comes to you, he said.

I smiled at him and we discussed office things and he left to his room.
I went to my room it's become lonely without Dev. Now a days he slept with krish. I sighed

As usual I readied for office and started my work. Now we prepared annual plan

Arjun Pov

Working! working !  this one week I completely immersed into work because of annual plan.

Navya submit this year plan. It's really superb she's excellent in her work. We're really lucky to have her as our employee. She works that much.. I thought about a incident one week before.

That was the first time, I saw Shiva in that situation.. He's completely broken inside but he just look stronger for others. I know he's broken because of her but not this much. I don't know what to say to him.

I went out of his office to call Ashwin. He answered in my first ring.

Hey how is Shiva? Is .....he alright? He asked and I smiled at his question.

If you're that much interested then come and see on ur own, I said

Hey... Just answer my question, he yelled me

He's completely broken da, I said to him

I know he never change, he said sadly

Don't you have anger on him, I asked

Are you kidding why I? That too on our Shiva, he said

Then why you create a seen few minutes before? I asked

It's just acting Arjun. I just make him bad for us.. He has to know his mistake. Whatever that girl did are all past. Because of that he's in pain now too. That make his loved ones are all in pain.. You know how is we and his family missed him. I want our Shiva back, he said to me and smiled.

Do you think it's workout? I asked

Of course Arjun and I never talk unless he change, he said

Idiot, I said and smiled

He too smiled and said, who's said.

You stupid for minute I was preparing for speech to console you, I said

He chuckled. Hey.. he's our Shiva. And our bond is not that week. I know he said that words in anger. I'm sure he's now regretting for that. I want him to regret more then only he least to forget her. Stay with him Arjun. Now he surely want us besides him. But make sure to anger on him atleast infront of him you idiot, he said

Hey..you don't have to said that..I already planned to stay with him for next three months, I said to him

Me and Karthik planned to go back in evening, he said

Is he with you? I asked.

No he called me and said to wait for him in parking lot, he said.

Hmm okay bye da, I said cut the call.

I went to terrace for smoke before I entered I heard Karthik voice.

Do you really married Navya? karthik asked. I looked at him he talked with Navya.. What the hell he's asked at her when he know the answer already.

Don't you think Shiva have to know the truth? He asked her

Truth?? What is that truth they're talking,I thought

Come on Navya. We can sacrifice thing's for others but not our life. Because of your decision, you both are in pain. It's become five years Navya just tell him the truth he gone through a lot already, he said.

I was stunned to hear what he's talking. I'm sure he surely know something. Why he hide something like this from us.

Do you think Shiva Will he be alright after knowing a truth anna? She asked him. He said nothing

Then is she victim too. But why she did something to Shiva. What she's trying to do?? 

But, before karthik said anything she cut him.

Dev is my son anna. I think it's better to stop talking our past, she said to him.

What the hell is happening here?? If karthik know everything then why he let Shiva in pain. If I asked directly to him then he surely tell some lies. If he intend to tell the truth then he surely tells that to Shiva when he knows how Shiva is in the last five years. Something big has happened. If I tell this to Shiva or not. If he know Navya is also victim then I didn't know what he will react. Whatever happens Navya is married and have her own family. We have no rights to spoiled that. But I have to know the truth and at same time I have to make Shiva to forget her. What I will do know, I thought and left the place. That why I make her work under me. In this one week I completely watched her. She's honest in her work. To be honest I'm really regretting now how I crushed her before.

I thought about it. And went to first floor for inspection.

On my way I bumped into someone and that girl fell on the floor. I didn't see her face.

I said sorry to her and picked her things. And given to her. That when I looked her face.

Youuuuuuuu, I yelled.

Youuuu? She asked

*****************************

What do you think about this chap guys??? Who's the person he bumped?? Any guess about this story guys??

Comment your thoughts to me guys. It means lot to me

Thank you for your comments faltoos22 user63051004NeetuGk

Stay safe everyone and be happy guys