Chapter 1 Y/n's choice

3rd Pov

Y/n was at the final boss while he destroyed three crystals that the alien boss was protected. It was then Y/n jumps high up while shooting his Gluon gun destroying it. It was then he finish, the alien boss exploded while he was teleported. Y/n was then in an elevator while he was facing a man with a suit and a suit case he is holding.

???: " Y/n L/n in the flesh or rather in the hazard suit. I took the liberty of relieving your weapons as this part you don't need."

It was then Y/n was teleported somewhere that is not from the facility he is in but somewhere familiar.

???: " You might think this is not in the game but really it's a world I am showing you. All of this even those who did not make it is because of my old friend, Kayaba. You already know who he is but I learn his own plan. Even I could do that but for a test I had no choice."

It was then Y/n and the suit man teleported again inside a transport.

???: " His plan was too trap real players in the game using them as test animals

???: " His plan was too trap real players in the game using them as test animals. I have design this game as what it is but more to the survival. Even some died and some just don't feel like it. Me and well my employers seen your impressive potential and they thought your their only hope. If you refuse then it's alright but many will died because you refuse. Well ohhh I almost forgot. I am Mr. G and I am offering a job for double your funds."

Mr.G did not hear Y/n while he was silent. He then got an idea while the door opens.

Mr. G: " Just enter here and you'll be in the game. Your weapons will be back too while ammo and supplies will appear randomly places. Don't worry about him. We already coded it while some where hacked. Now time to choose."

Y/n wanted to be free but hearing this was even horrible. He had to make a choice while he felt like it's the right thing to do. He enters it while Mr.G  smiles.

Mr.G: " Wisely choice L/n. I'll be here but please greet everyone that you see."

Meanwhile in Sword Art Online

In Sword Art Online, a group of players with Kirito, Asuna, and Andrew where fighting the first boss called the Illfang took out his sword while somewhere from the sky a green portal appears.

It was then Y/n drops down while holding his MP5. Y/n fired his gun while literally everyone watches him. Y/n dodges the weapon of the King while he fired his shotgun. Kirito doesn't now he was even from this game but he sure looks he is in their side. Y/n looked to see his health bar as it was in the red zone. Y/n decided to finish him off by using a Gluion Gun. He blasted with all the power he had and kills it. It was then over as the lights came off. Y/n got an item while he just walks away. It was then he heard someone scream at him.

???: " Hey you Cheater!!!!!!"

Y/n turns behind while finding out who was the one who say the word cheater after what they have say. Y/n found him while he already hating him.

???: " What are you hacker? Beta tester!!! Everyone saw using a gun while may have died!!! What do you have to say for yourself?!!"

???2: " That your a idiot and a annoy boy I ever heard."

It  was then Mr.G who was wearing a suit and holding a bag appear from the darkness. Everyone was silent while Y/n looks at him.

Mr. G: " Hello my name is Mr.G. As you everyone knows I am then one who where almost business partners until he refuse our offer. I know you guys are stuck and if you die then you die in the real world. That is why I am here to give some hope by giving you him to help on your quest."

???: " Ohhh how about getting us out of here!!!!"

Mr.G: " Hmmm I was about to do that but Kayaba has the power and it's too large for me and my employers. Even if we could bring you back to reality you would have died too. Even so we have only one hope him."

Mr.G pointed at Y/n while he was silent.

Mr.G: " Of course if you don't want to not trust him it's fine. Your just going to die either way."

It was then Mr.G looked up while everyone was confused of what he was doing.

Mr.G: " Well I must go. My Employers have a little chat with me so enjoy."

Mr.G left while everyone looks at Y/n he then get out his crowbar while he walks away. Kirito asks him about his name.

Kirito: " Excuse but what is your name."

Y/n looks back while he spoke to everyone.

Y/n: " Y/n L/n."

Y/n then looks at the front while he walks away from them. He had a new job to do what it is right to save everyone. He then sees light as he goes to the next level.