Chapter 41

When Nuonuo woke up, it was already afternoon, and she slept soundly.

She rubbed her eyes for a second, and it was very late to see the sky! She overslept. Thinking about Zhao Li's ugly face, Nuonuo panicked.

She woke up and was still by the window sill, when the sun was about to set in the west. Qiu Li in the hospital bed was gone, and Nuonuo had some pain in her hands and legs, they felt numb. This was a natural reaction after a long sleep, and the blood circulation was poor.

Nuonuo was a little annoyed, how could she sleep like the dead? She slept all day in Qiu Li's ward.

When Nuonuo went out, Aunt Chen actually stood by the door, "Miss woke up."

"Huh."

Nuonuo nodded and asked hesitantly, "What about Mr. Qiu and Song Lian?"

Aunt Chen said, "Miss, don't worry, they were not together. Miss Song Er went to class, and the young master went to the company."

Nuonuo wasn't worried, but was a little disappointed. She thought that the male and female leads suddenly went for a date.

When she looked at her watch, it was half past five in the afternoon. How could she take a nap for so long? Nuonuo was surprised

It was already time for school to end in the afternoon, and Nuonuo could only take the blame of being absent again.

She sighed and planned to go back to the villa first.

Song Li would move in today!

Nuonuo was a little happy. If Song Lian came over, Qiu Li wouldn't do anything to her.

She went back to the villa, and Aunt Chen followed.

Nuonuo thought for a while, then she asked, "Where is Song Lian's room?"

"Her room is on the first floor."

"Isn't her room supposed to be on the second floor?"

Aunt Chen looked at Nuonuo and spoke slowly, "No one had lived on the second floor except for you."

Nuonuo hardly opened her eyes, she didn't feel honored at all.

Not long after Nuonuo returned, Song Lian came.

Nuonuo was still coping with Song Li's betrayal, so she didn't take the initiative to greet her.

Song Lian stared at Nuonuo as soon as she entered, with a strange expression, as if a flower had appeared on her face.

Nuonuo asked her, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Who knew Song Lian was stimulated, immediately, she replied sharply, "Who's looking at you?"

Nuonuo felt strange, why did she feel that Song Lian today was different from usual. She seemed ... a little afraid.

Aunt Chen stood by, watching them.

Song Lian felt uncomfortable, she was now afraid and frightened.

She was distracted in class all afternoon.

Her mind had been playing back the splendid images she saw at noon.

The man's lips moved around Nuonuo, his hands caressed her and even if she didn't make a sound, he was so attentive that he didn't notice Song Lian.

What made Song Lian even more upset was that after school in the afternoon, Hang Rui took the initiative to speak to her for the first time, but asked lightly, "Where's your sister?"

Song Lian's face immediately changed.

Since when did Hang Rui care so much about a person? He stayed alone, and he was known as the flower of Gaoling, so no one dared to approach him.

Song Lian wanted to sneer. Why? Did Hang Rui also like Song Nuo? Unfortunately, Song Nuo, who he liked, was still in another man's arms.

However, Song Lian also knew that this matter could not be said, and she dared not forget the threat of Qiu Li. Song Lian finally suffocated and said, "I don't know."

Hang Rui frowned, he knew that the two sisters had a bad relationship, so he didn't ask any more, and went home in silence.

"Song Lian," Nuonuo decided to make it clear to her, "I will let go of what happened before which made me very angry. In the next month, I don't care what you do, but don't change your mind, otherwise I won't let you have a good life," Nuonuo said something bluff, she recalled that the strong female lead on TV said so.

But there was still a month to go. If Song Lian had a bad heart, and did something, Nuonuo wouldn't even know what would happen, but she was sure that Qiu Li would kill her.

Nuonuo hoped that Song Lian would move in, and try to achieve their respective goals. It would be a win-win situation, rather than let Song Lian come and push her to the abyss.

"One month ..." Song Lian's face changed a little. She thought of the demon-like man, he couldn't be more happy.

With life hanging on the front line, it was difficult to think about conspiracy to love again.

But why should Song Nuonuo live such a happy life and she must be frightened?

Qiu Li was infatuated with Nuonuo. Even though she tried to escape, he didn't kill Nuonuo. He also treated her like a treasure, proving that he was reluctant to let her go.

But ... Qiu Li would mind if Nuonuo cuckolded him.

After all, Song Lian heard Nuonuo's confession to Hang Rui, and Hang Rui didn't seem to be as indifferent as he showed on the surface.

Seeing that Nuonuo was going upstairs, Song Lian suddenly said, "After school this afternoon, Hang Rui asked about you."

Nuonuo turned back in surprise, she blinked, Hang Rui? How could that be possible?

Hang Rui hated her, he didn't even want to talk to her. How could he ask about her? Was Song Li deceiving her?

Song Lian was angry when she saw her eyes, she said, "You believe it or not, I answered that I do not know."

Nuonuo thought for a while, then nodded. She suddenly felt a little nervous. She subconsciously looked at Aunt Chen.

Aunt Chen stared at the floor as if she couldn't hear anything.

Nuonuo thought that if she could easily remove Hang Rui from this incident, he would've a promising future, but if he indirectly offended Qiu Li, he could hurt him again.

Nuonuo quickly changed the topic, "I have slept in the afternoon. Let's eat dinner first, and study at night."

Song Lian looked at Nuonuo and nodded after a long time,"Okay."