Prom Night

You can play the song but like it works better later.
———————————————————————

Prom...

the time of year where high school seniors come together to party and dance the night away.

U.A. High like any other good school had rented out a Dance Hall for the senior's prom night. The theme this year being Paris or what the romantics like to call it the city of love.

Fairy lights were hanging from the ceiling acting as little stars in the night sky. In one corner of the room there was a photo booth while in the other corner was a miniature Eiffel Tower. The tower had mini lights on it making it shine in the fairly dark room. Fake rose bushes and trees were placed around the room especially around the tower making the background look more realistic for pictures.

The tables were covered in black table cloth and had a small glass triangle greenhouse in the center of it which was filled with cheery blossoms. Providing some light to the tables were fake mini candles that surround the terrarium of flowers.

The long tables pressed against the walls were covered in different types of foods. There were many sweets, fruits, vegetables, cheese platters, and a punch bowl that has yet to be spiked.

Black and gold balloons hung from the walls and some were placed on top of the stage. The stage had a golden fabric lining the front of it. The backdrop was of a silver moon above silhouetted buildings.

At the back of the building there was a stone pathway lined with street lamps wrapped in fake rose vines. On one side of the path was an empty field while on the other side was a small pond with a miniature Arch de Triumph in front of it being lit up by fairy lights.

The venue looked beautiful and the kids tried their best to as well.

The girls would spend hours doing their hair and makeup. They would also wear elegant dresses that they would never wear ever again. While for the boys some of them actually took time to make sure they looked good others wore whatever suit they could find for ten thousand yen (roughly one hundred dollars) or less.

At least that is what most of the kids did.

"These shoes are already killing me!" Sero complained as he lifted up his foot and tugged on the back of his tan flats trying to stretch it out so it would stop digging into his skin.

"Oh stop complaining. You're wearing flats! Denki's the one wearing heels and you don't hear him whining about it." Mina said and pointed to the blonde wearing a short black and yellow dress with four inch black high heels.

"Dude I'm like your height now!" Denki said to the redhead who was in a light blue shark onesie. "Haha, How's it feel to be tall bro!?" Kirishima laughed out as he adjusted the tie he put on over his onesie. "Honestly it's kinda weird but in a cool way! I wonder how Hitoshi will react now that we're almost the same height..." Denki mumbled out as he blushed and bit the end of his thumb's nail.

"Well Kiri seems to be enjoying his onesie." Sero said to the girl wearing an Angle (from Lilo and Stitch) onesie along with some white wedges. Mina glared up at the teen wearing an orange maui swing dress that had a white ombré at the bottom. "Shut up I wasn't expecting to lose the bet! I like messing with other people not being messed with!" She said as she pulled the ears of her onesie down to hide her face.

"Ha, but you gotta admit the look on your dad's girlfriend's face was priceless." Sero said and nudge the girl's shoulder getting her to crack a smile and laugh. "Haha, and did you see my dad?! He was completely unfazed like he knew we would do some stupid shit for prom!" She laughed out making Sero smile at her.