Chapter-2

Waking up to the sound of the morning birds is a blessing, and Amelia felt blessed to have woken early in the morning today, as she made her self a cup of coffee and went to the terrace of her room. She loved the feeling of the dew on the plants as the sun was rising  between the mountains. She stepped out and felt the cool morning chill on her face. In an instant she felt the tip of her nose become numb due to the chills and she laughed rubbing her nose with the sleeve of her knitted cardigan. She sipped the hot coffee, and felt the contents of the cup as it passed the oesophagus.

Amelia loved the idea of being where she was, and felt hurt thinking that she was only her of another week, thought it was her first morning her

She went back in, without wasting a minute and got ready for a shower.

She stepped out of her room for the second time this morning and went down into the kitchen wearing white thinly knitted sweater with blue jeans and brown suede high shoes, which came up to her lower thighs.

Opening the kitchen cabinet she found what she was looking for. Pancake batter. She quickly prepared pancakes for herself and some extra, if anyone else would like, and ordered maple syrup and freshly cut fruits from the room service. They arrived just in time and preparing her little pancake fest with a lot of maple syrup and fruits on top, apple, banana and strawberry to be exact, she sat on the cushioned couch on the bay window, placing her left leg up as she let her back rest on the wall behind her, such that the rays of the 8 o'clock sun would fall on her, from the high glass. The whole villa was silent and she knew everyone must be still sleeping.

"Good morning Amy", said Tyler as he descended the stairs

"Morning Ty, coffee is on the table and there are a few pancakes as well if you'd like", she said.
"Ah, that is precisely why you are my fave", he said as he poured himself a cup of coffee and sat right next to Amelia with a plate of pancakes for himself.
The two of them were comfortable with each other and even if Amelia didn't wish to compare, Tyler was definitely the one she trusted the most. He was genuinely a wonderful person and wasn't unnecessary sugary all the time.
"What is the plan?", Amelia asked.
"I was thinking of a little sightseeing, what's say", Tyler asked.
"Boring", Marco said as he walked in their direction.
"I didn't ask you", Tyler said still looking at his pancakes, as he made himself a bit and placed it in his mouth relishing the heavenly taste.
Amelia giggled.
"Amelia would you make me pancakes as well?", Marco asked.
But before Amelia could respond to that, Tyler placed the plate on the table next to him, and got of the bay window, grabbing Amelia's hand.
"Can't, she is going for a walk with me", he said.
Amelia gave in to what Tyler said and before she could say anything else, she was dragged out of the main door.
Marco stood rooted to the spot and grumbled to himself, as there went another chance to be close to her.