Pillar men x trickster reader *headcannon*

Even though Kars loves you, he hates your trickster personality

Even though Kars loves you, he hates your trickster personality.He's so tire of your childish pranks and not funny jokes.But what really crossed the line was when he came out the shower with pink sparkling hair.For some reason you though it would be funny to put food coloring and glitter into his shower thinking nothing too bad would happen to him.

You heard him yell your name as he opened your door, revealing a angry Kars with pink hair covering two of his horns and his face.You held your laughter, as he remind you of a pissed off unicorn.As punishment he made you wash is hair tell it turned back to it's original color which took three hours.By the end of the day, your arms were beyond tired and you learned your lesson..............for now anyways.

He loves and your stupid jokes, but pranks are different

He loves and your stupid jokes, but pranks are different.He likes it when you come into his room when a funny joke you learned from Jojo, but his favorite are the dark humor ones.The more sick and sadistic the better.Some pranks he like, other leave him crying for hours.

You and Jojo thought it would be funny to tell Esidisi that you died in a horrible accident, even though Caesar told both of you, you would regret.You put a fake knife in your head and fake blood around the floor. To anyone else , this would look like a real murder scene. You quickly got into position when you heard Esidisi and Jojo come into the room.Esidisi cried as he held you close to him, he couldn't believe his little was dead, but that all changed when he stop crying.

He grabbed Jojo by the neck as you started to smell flesh burning.You quickly got up and took the knife out of your head and told Esidisi it was a prank.He dropped Jojo as he faced you with tears in his eyes. He hugged you tightly as he cried relieved that you weren't dead, but of course after the crying comes the scares.

He throw you over his shoulder and put you in a corner in his room.Even when you pleaded that your legs were getting tired, he would ignore you and continue reading his book.As for Jojo, Esidisi made him walk on hot coals 10 times before he could go.You never did anything that extreme again.

Wamuu really doesn't like any of your pranks or jokes, but he won't stop you because they make you happy

Wamuu really doesn't like any of your pranks or jokes, but he won't stop you because they make you happy.Most of the times he doesn't understand the jokes and always try to make it into a realistic thing.

Like when you ask him " Why did the fish blush?" He would look at you with a questionable look,waiting for you to finish "Because it saw the ocean's bottom! " You said laughing He would then say say "Fish don't blush, they don't have that type of trait. and the ocean is a bottomless pit of water and the great unknown." By the time he's done talking you don't even feel like joking around anymore.

Though the jokes are okay, he draws the line at extreme pranks.One day while he was resting in his bed you came in with nails on your face, holding a hammer, and asking him if he was a capable doctor.When he saw the slight in front of him, he jumped out of bed and ran toward you as you fell on the stone floor. He started to shake you, calling your name.

You started smiling widely and telling him "You'll float too." While holding up the hammer.As much as you tried to stay in character, you started to laugh aloud. Wamuu caught on to your joke, but he didn't laugh or smile. He picked you up, sat in a chair, and scolded you. 

After he told you about how serious it not to fake something like that, he took all of your prank items and put them in a place that you couldn't reach or look for them. (On top of a mountain.)Little did he know you had another box of stuff under the bed.

Santana doesn't understand any of the things that you do and doesn't try to understand

Santana doesn't understand any of the things that you do and doesn't try to understand.You learned the hard way NEVER do pranks on him after the last incident (trust me you don't want to know what foolish thing you did to this poor man).

You try showing him cool tricks that you learned, but he saw through all them and told you how you did it.The only ones he will say he likes are the card tricks you learned from Jojo. You told him a few jokes and he just look at you and went back to do whatever you were doing.Sometimes if you tell too many jokes, he'll kiss you to shush you up.