17 ● How To Be Confident

hi everyone! I hope you're all doing great today! here's your daily dose of kisses and hugs from me! 💕❤✨💟💖💖💕💝💙💗💖💕💕💞❣💟

so this is going to be the final chapter in this book as I've kinda grown out of the wattpad stage if you get what I mean haha, but without wasting too much time I'll give you guys tips on how I gained my confidence and hopefully it helps you guys out!

have you ever seen someone trip in public? maybe wear a bold outfit out in public or maybe even someone in an extremely oversized hoodie, maybe even pajamas in public? you most likely have, and you may or may not have discussed what you saw with someone else, maybe you just looked at the person and forgot about it.

that's the point.

if I'm being completely honest with you guys, nobody cares. I don't mean that as in nobody cares about you, but whatever you do will most likely be forgotten about in time, so do whatever the hell you want to.

I found that affirming really helps. it's nothing bad, it's just speaking into existence. it's basically the same way you're taught a subject in school, if yoir teacher says something like a maths formula to the class, you end up believing that whatever he's saying is true. correct?

or say your mom or dad is showing you something in a storybook when you were younger, maybe pointing at a colour to tell you that it's red. if they tell you that, you'll believe it won't you?

affirming is repeating a statement out loud until it becomes a part of your reality. like a pep talk. if you have a presentation to give and you give yourself that pep talk, most times you're going to be able to give the presentation because you believe you can.

so everyday, maybe you can look in the mirror or do this before bed, just tell yourself you're the best version of yourself and confident. you can add in other things, just say it and believe it'll happen. or you can act as if till you're fully confident in yourself.

by the way, something else I wanted to let you guys know is that if anyone bullies you, makes fun of you, constantly tries to embarrass you or find things about you to laugh at, they most likely see something in you they don't have or they're insecure about something. never let anything anyone says to you affect you negatively. just play it cool and think of anything else to take your mind off whatever they said.

a little a/n: i only realised halfway into finishing this that they way I write chapters is SOOOO much more different like bro 😭😭

but anywayssss I'll end this little book here, I hope you all have a great day and take as many virtual kisses from me as you need! bye!

love you guys ❤❤❤
- joy 😊❤