[9] ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ

MY FINGERS SPRAWLED ON MY BED, I felt an absence; I woke up alone in my bed with no sight of Eric

MY FINGERS SPRAWLED ON MY BED, I felt an absence; I woke up alone in my bed with no sight of Eric. An aroma of freshly made food caught my attention-pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream; are my guilty pleasure breakfast. The food was lying on my nightstand with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a note.

Liliana

Morning, Bambino.

Sorry, I had to leave you alone in your bed, but I had pressing matters to attend too. I won't be at school next week because I have some complications-which are meeting my parents 'significant others' and I have to pay a visit in London. I'll only be back the following week, so don't do anything reckless.

Significhi molto per me.

Your Arty Boy. <3

I quickly grab my phone and google what Eric wrote in Italian.

Significhi molto per me: You mean a lot to me.

I mean a lot to him-to Eric. I squeal into my pillow like a little girl who received a note from her crush. I mean, I do like Eric and his body, my subconscious adds, but above all that Eric is good person and that's one of his attributes that I love about him.

DING.

(Bella)

Hey!
The boys and I are heading to the beach today.
Would like to join us?
Ugh, who am I kidding?
Liiiiillllllyyyy, please come with me.
It's too much testosterone, even for me!

(Me)

You're lucky I need some girl time!
Can I bring a friend?

(Bella)
Yeah, sure!
The more, the merrier.
Girl or boy?

(Me)

Boy. Search the name on IG.
Artem Kane. ;)

Few seconds later, I get this text.

(Bella)

I found my Zaddy. :)

***

I messaged Artem after that and asked him if he would like to join us and he happily consented.

I went into my closet; frantically looking for an outfit to wear today-board shorts or bikinis? I decided to wear an unfussy white bikini. Okay, my mother made me wear it; she said 'I need some color on me.' I grabbed a cream sweater, a pair light blue denim shorts and my black flip-flops. I went downstairs greeted Daniel and my mom and was out of the house in a flash.