Chapter 11; Luna or Alpha?

ISIS :

I've been munching hot Cheetos in Atlas's office for like an hour now, while Atlas is explaining everything about their 'Luna' being a royal pain in the ass.

The council elders left and Liam again came from his coven. Apparently, he had to leave at the beginning of the meeting as some wild vampires decided to attack.

I wonder how his pack would react. Would they accept me or they'll end up betraying me?

*knocks*

"Alpha, it's us, " I recognize Sebastian's muffled voice.

"Yeah get it, " I groan as Sebastian enters followed by Colt, Nicole, and Liam.

"Hey there, beautiful, " Liam says as he hugs me and I hug him back relaxing while others sit. He always had these dad hugs; he always felt like family.

"I'm already stressed out of this whole revelation and holding your ground thing, " I sigh. "I don't know if I can do this."

"I did suggest you stop running and start defending since like what? The 19th century, " Nicole says raising her brows.

"Yeah and don't worry we got your ass covered, " Sebastian flashes a smile and I nod.

"I don't know if I did okay asking Atlas's whole freaking pack to move into our territory. Hell, I didn't even ask if he wanted to be the King, " I say, mentally slapping myself in the face.

"You did the right thing, " Colt reassures. "It was supposed to happen anyway in the future. The goddess made you guys mates and I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing."

"Yeah and about the moving thing, you acted as their Luna and provided them safety, " Sebastian says.

"Alpha, " I say. "I prefer to be called Alpha. A motherly Luna is something that I could never be."

"Okay Ms. Alpha but when are you going to join his pack, " Liam asks.

"Oh and you'll have to have a Coronation at the Moon temple, " Nicole asks and I groan. "You weren't even crowned queen yet."

"You guys have a moon temple? I swear I need to explore your giant-ass territory properly, " Sebastian exclaims.

"Yeah, it's the only one left, the other one was broken and the remaining was blasted by some bomb during the human world war, " I sigh.

"Also I thought you were the Queen already. Like you were wearing a crown in your head back, " Sebastian says scratching his brow.

"That was my princess-tiara, " I explain. "You get that I will inherit the Queen's tiara and Atlas will inherit the King's crown."

"Strange, you haven't been marked yet, " Liam says getting closer to me as his eyes flicker red.

"Yeah, werewolves always mark their mates by the first week or so, " Nicole says frowning.

"No, he has been giving me space. I'm not ready for it yet, " I reply.

"You better do it quickly though, " Sebastian shrugs.

"It physically hurts for male Alphas to let their unmarked mates roam around inmate wolves, " Colt says. Really? I didn't know that. "And Atlas being an Alpha worsens this feeling as you know Alpha senses are 10 times better than normal wolves."

"Why did I not know that before?" I question myself and Colt shrugs.

"You know, " Sebastian grins. "It's a shame if you're ancient and you still didn't know that."