Izuku Meets All Might

Nedzu wouldn't say this is the first time he saw small humans attack each other...

"Oomph!" Izuku said as he landed on the ground, "I'm okay!l

...but at least they were doing it under his supervision.

Nedzu had started to help safely train Izuku, Shoto and Tenya together. They had just started doing more styles from the basic exercises. And they would slowly worked their way up at a steady pace that won't seem forced at all.

Nedzu had also enlisted the help from some people he trusted. He had Eraserhead start them on the basis of martial arts, Present Mic would advise them on more long ranged combat, Ingenium would deal with speed, and Midnight would teach them about future support items. Nedzu helped train them in basic before tutoring them on different ways of thinking like a hero. Nedzu had a hand in bringing out certain strategies to the children they could use in their future.

As for now, the children had a steady going pace of training that allowed them to have a bit of fun with it.

"Tenya! Catch!" Shoto called as he shot a ball high into the sky before running down the track to see how far he could go before Tenya came back with the ball.

"Got it!" Tenya answered back with a yell as he pumped his legs to catch the ball in his hands.

The children were growing up so fast, they were about 8 years old. Which made them taller than him...

"I got you!" Tenya exclaimed as he tackled Shoto into a hug as he was about to start running back where he came from. They both laughed together while Izuku was focusing really hard on his sit ups. Izuku was stunned from his exercise with the other two launching themselves on him. They all laughed in the pile before Nedzu called out to them.

"Alright now!" Nedzu clapped, getting the attention of the taller children, "Ten minute break for fruit juice before we go inside to start your tutoring on hero strategies to take down villains in certain situations."

"Okay, Papa! Come on Sho-Chan. Ten-chan, they have orange juice." Izuku replied.

Tenya brightened up, "Yay, that's my favorite!"

"I know. I know. Shoto, we have apple juice as well." Nedzu said as he walked up to the children.

Shoto nodded, "Thank you, Nedzu-Sensei."

*

Nedzu was with his little mouse in his office when the principal reviewed new heroes coming through. Izuku was wearing a light blue shirt with Best Jeanist on it. He had on a pair of blue jeans and his favorite red shoes that were like his father's. Nedzu just wore his usual classic suit.

Nedzu even saw some new of a vigilante that considered himself to be a janitor hero that cleans up the bad guys.

The video showed a dark figure with a dirty mop in his hands, "I have cleaned up after a fraternities chili party followed by a Haribo Gummy Bear challenge I do not fear death." And then they proceed to, pardon the pun, clean another's clock. Probably also tossing in a line about "time to take out the trash!" before Nedzu switched the article.

The Trash Man apparently was his name. Eh, he might look more into it after Recovery Girl reported to him the news about the number one hero's condition.

All Might had just gone under extensive surgery from a huge villain fight not that long ago. Nighteye had stayed by his side through the hospital visits to make sure he makes it through. Gran Torino also stayed by to check on All Might's condition.

His office phone rang.

"Hello, Recovery Girl." Nedzu answered cheerfully.

"Principal Nedzu, could you please come to the hospital wing. All Might is being... a bit difficult."