5: Meeting

"I think we should go to the Batcave."

"Are you insane!" Superman asked Martin Manhunter. "Trust me, you don't want to go anywhere near that city."

"I have to agree with him. That place is dark. It's the complete opposite of Central City." The Flash told the group.

"The last time I was there, he almost killed me." The Green Arrow said. "Of course that was before the team, but he has threatened to when he catches me venturing too close."

"I think it's worth it. I am curious as to what goes on in the Batcave." Aquaman stated.

"I would also like to know about the three strangers we have met in the past few months. They all seemed to be close to the Bat and have access or permission to go to the Batcave." Martian Manhunter explained.

"I suppose we don't have to go into the city. Just where Batman works." Wonder Women suggested.

"You too?" The Flash asked her.

"Sure, why not. We could turn off the alert so he won't hear us arrive. We can just get a sneak peak." She shrugged. "He's not that scary." The boys just stared at her. "What?"

"Ok, Flash, can you do that?" Aquaman asked.

"Yeah." He sighed, walking to the computer. He mumbled something close to 'this will get me killed'. Within the next 10 minutes, it was done and they were ready to go through.

"Wait. Maybe we should go over the three people first. What we know about them." Green Arrow suggested.

"And Nightwing." Wonder Women said. "He showed up when the Red one came posioned. They seemed quite close."

"They were on patrol in Gotham together, but it seemed Red Hood and someone was also working with them. It seems as though the four are partners." The Flash further explained.

"But Batman only allows Nightwing in his city. Why are the other three there? And even go to the Batcave!?" Superman wondered.

"That's what we are hoping to find out." Aquaman said, looking towards the tubes.

"Alright, be careful guys. This is uncharted territory." The Green Arrow said. Then they went through. The first thing they noticed was that it was an actual cave.

"Huh, always thought it was just a name." The Flash said, looking up at the top to see bats hanging from the ceiling.

"The size is impressive." Aquaman remarked, walking around. It seemed Batman wasn't here at the moment.

"These are the others suits." Green Arrow walked up the steps to where the costumes were stored.

"It seems the three do in fact live here." Martian commented before seeing a blue one on the end. "Nightwing's suit is also here."

"But why?" Superman asked, before they heard commotion from down a hall. Their faces went white and immediately hide. The Superman and Martian flew to the top, but stayed away from the bats. Green Arrow was behind the huge monitors while the Flash and Aquaman hide behind some of Batman's trophies like the penny and T-Rex.

"Unhand me Grayson." Came a voice, but it was too high to be Batman. Two unmasked and non-suited figures came from the hall, one of an adult age and another a teenager. The older one had the other under his arm like a football.

"Come on Dami, it's going to be fun." The other said with a smile.

The Flash motioned to the Martian to put up a mind link.

'That's Nightwing!' He thought.

'What?' Green Arrow voiced.

'It is!' Wonder Women realized.

'That must make the kid Robin.' Aquaman noted.

'What are they talking about again?' The Flash asked.

"How is hiding supposed to be fun. I was taught to face your enemies!" Robin/Dami said.

"You'll see. It'll be even more fun with the guests that are coming." Nightwing/Grayson told him.

"What guests?" Was the last thing that was heard.

'Should we follow them?' Aquaman asked.

'Are you serious! You should be glad they didn't see us. Now you want to go upstairs?!' The Flash thought, they all meeting back to the middle of the cave.

'You heard they had guests, correct. They should keep them occupied.' Martian informed.

'I can't believe this...' Superman shook his head. 'We'll be getting in so much trouble.'

'Where's your sense of adventure. This'll be fun.' Wonder Women thought, going towards the elevator.

Let's just say they weren't prepared for what they were about to find. 

"...44, 45, 46..." They could hear a voice counting from the fake fireplace they came from. "And 50! Ready or not here we come!!"

'Are they playing hide n seek?' Green Arrow wondered.

'One way to find out. Now stay alert and be careful. And don't get caught.'

They came out the door once it was clear. They carefully went through the never ending halls till they came to the stairs. And boy, were those stairs tall. But so was everything else. The place was huge, chandeliers hanging, and expensive looking statues lining the walls.

"Well now we know where his gadgets come from." The Green Arrow said before they split up into groups. Superman and Wonder Women, Green Arrow and Aquaman, and The Flash and Martian Manhunter. Team one went upstairs, team two stayed downstairs, and team three wandered.

Lets just say they didn't take long to be found and realize that they were the hiders and everyone else was the seekers.