Chapter 17

A/N-I just want to say feel free to comment. I love to read all the comments. I think they make the book ten times better, in any book. Thats what I enjoy the most about books. It doesn't matter if your reading this now or in a years time feel free to comment...

Romans POV

I laid there on the grass looking up at the stars. I don't know how long I have been sitting here gazing up into the sky. I couldn't comprehend that Harlow had left me. And she said "Us two together forever" 

I hadn't noticed someone had came towards me and laid down beside me. Until they spoke up.

"Hey." I looked to my side noticing it was Harlow. A rush of relief had hit me. Even though I was upset with her for leaving. I couldn't stay upset long with her forever.

I just stayed silent looking back up into the sky. She let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of left. Something happened and I didn't want to drag you into it. Just please talk to me." I could feel her burning stare through the side of my face.

I looked at her. This time I sighed. I grabbed her hand interwinding my hand with hers. I squeezed it tightly. "Remember what you said before, when we first came here?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Us two together forever."

I gave her hand another squeeze. "Look see that star over there. It's the northern star." I said pointing to the brightly shined star. She nodded her head.

"Are you not going to ask why I left or where I was going?" She said confusion lased her tone.

"I would like to know but it's not my business. But I know you would have a good reason." I looked at her giving her a ressuring smile. Her mouth hung open then she took a deep breath.

"You deserve to know. Mom called she wants money and I wanted to help. Let me finish before you say anything." I looked at her in shock.

"I know. I shouldn't help her but she is in trouble. No matter how much of a bad person she is. She also needs someone to look out for her and thats going to be me because one thing I have learned is family looks out for each other."

I knew she had a good reason. I just wasn't expecting this.

"So how are you going to give her the money? Ang____"

"We are flying out tonight. He said he would help me." I didn't know if I wanted to go back but I promised Harlow it would be us two forever no matter what.

"I'm coming and before you say no. I'm not letting you go back there yourself." I tried to be as serious as I could.

She smiled and said a small okay. We laid there for a few more minutes until we had to go upstairs and pack a small bag.

****

Harlows POV

After talking to Roman I felt better. I didn't think he want to go back but I guess we both needed the support. I don't think Angelo told anyone we were going tonight.

The plan was we would fly to our town in Arizona. Stay in a hotel and then go to my Moms the next day. Then fly back so we could go to school on Monday.